3. Work Out Your Triceps
Your triceps are the muscles that help your chest in every pushing motion your body performs. Making the triceps kick-back part of your regular workout routine will be hugely beneficial for toning the fat on the back part of your arms.
Here’s how to properly perform triceps kick-backs:
- Stand on the right side of a bench or chair while holding a dumbbell in your right hand facing your body.
- Use your left leg to kneel on the bench, and support your body by placing your left hand higher on the bench.
- Bend your hips so that your torso is angled 45-degrees to the floor.
- Bend your right arm so the upper arm is parallel to the floor and your forearm is at a 90-degree angle.
- Keep your head and back straight, and pull your abs in.
- Slowly straighten your arm, and raise the weight back and up until your entire arm is parallel to the floor.
- Slowly bend your elbow to lower the weight back to the original position.
- Do 3 sets of 10 to 15 reps for each arm.