Healthy Dinner Recipes
We prepared 3 healthy and easy to made dinner recipes, which you can make in less than 20 minutes. Prepare them for your family or your friends and try to surprise with new flavours and healthy combinations.
Beef Stir-Fry With Avocado Salad
Makes: 4 servings.
Prep time: 10 minutes.
Cook time: 10 minutes.
– 12 ounces beef tenderloin, cut into thin strips;
– 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice;
– 1 tablespoon plus 1/2 teaspoon chili powder;
– 1 tablespoon vegetable oil;
– 1 medium sweet onion, thinly sliced;
– 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced;
– 1 poblano, thinly sliced;
– 1/2 teaspoon salt;
– 1/2 teaspoon black pepper;
– 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained;
– 1 avocado, diced;
– 1/4 cup Cojita cheese, crumbled;
– 1/4 cup cilantro plus more for garnish, chopped;
– Corn tortillas (optional).
1. In a bowl, combine beef, 2 tablespoons lime juice, and 1 tablespoon chili powder; set aside.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet. Add onion, bell pepper, and poblano and saute 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add beef and marinade to vegetables and cook 3 to 4 minutes. Season with salt and black pepper.
4. In another bowl, combine beans, avocado, cheese, 1/4 cup cilantro, and remaining lime juice and chili powder.
5. Garnish beef and vegetables with remaining cilantro. Serve with avocado salad and warmed tortillas if desired.
Nutrition facts per serving: 436 calories, 28g protein, 30g carbohydrate, 26g fat (7g saturated), 10g fiber.