This effective 2 day per week total body workout routine is perfect to get leaner, build muscles and increase your strength. If you don’t have time to live in the gym this is the routine for you.
This workout routine is perfect for those who want to work out from the comfort of their own home.
2 Day Total Body Workout
If you want to build muscle, gain strength and get lean, all you need is 2 hours per week to perform this total body workout.
It’s a very flexible workout, so you can set your own workout days, just make sure to alternate between these 2 workout programs.
1. Squats | 3 sets x 10 reps
2. Barbell Bench Press | 3 sets x 10 reps
3. Bent Over Row | 3 sets x 10 reps
4. Romanian Deadlift | 3 sets x 10 reps
5. Crunches | 3 sets x 10 reps
1. Barbell Deadlift | 3 sets x 10 reps
2. Seated Barbell Military Press | 3 sets x 10 reps
3. Close Grip Bench Press | 3 sets x 10 reps
4. Standing Barbell Curl | 3 sets x 10 reps
5. Seated Calf Raise | 3 sets x 10 reps
There are several ways to improve this total body workout if it goes too easy for you:
- Instead of working out 2 days per week, try like 4-5 days per week. Don’t forget to alternate between workouts.
- Increase reps on every set of every exercise until you hit 25 reps for each set, then add more weight and start again from 10 reps.
- Increase sets to 4 or 5.
- Add additional exercises like push-ups, planks or any other exercise you want on each day, but don’t train longer than an hour and a half per day.
If you enjoy this total body workout please share it with your friends and family. Also if you have any questions feel free to leave them in the comment section below. Stay fit!