2. Tone Your Biceps
The best exercise for strengthening and toning your biceps is the bicep curl. Here’s how to do this exercise for lean arms:
- Hold a dumbbell in each arm with your hands down at your sides, palms facing in and arms straight.
- Maintain a straight back, and keep your chest up throughout the motion.
- Your goal here is to perform each rep while keeping your upper arm motionless.
- Keeping your elbows at your side, bend them and rotate your forearm up and face your palms up at your shoulders.
- Slowly lower the dumbbells back to the original position in a fluid motion.
- Do 3 sets of 10 to 15 reps.