3. Work Out Your Triceps
Your triceps are the muscles that help your chest in every pushing motion your body performs. Making the triceps kick-back part of your regular workout routine will be hugely beneficial for toning the fat on the back part of your arms.
Here’s how to properly perform triceps kick-backs:
- Stand on the right side of a bench or chair while holding a dumbbell in your right hand facing your body.
- Use your left leg to kneel on the bench, and support your body by placing your left hand higher on the bench.
- Bend your hips so that your torso is angled 45-degrees to the floor.
- Bend your right arm so the upper arm is parallel to the floor and your forearm is at a 90-degree angle.
- Keep your head and back straight, and pull your abs in.
- Slowly straighten your arm, and raise the weight back and up until your entire arm is parallel to the floor.
- Slowly bend your elbow to lower the weight back to the original position.
- Do 3 sets of 10 to 15 reps for each arm.
Get more like this
in your inbox
Sign up for our daily email with fitness and nutrition tips, diets and weight loss programs, health news, and more.