2. Tone Your Biceps
The best exercise for strengthening and toning your biceps is the bicep curl. Here’s how to do this exercise for lean arms:
- Hold a dumbbell in each arm with your hands down at your sides, palms facing in and arms straight.
- Maintain a straight back, and keep your chest up throughout the motion.
- Your goal here is to perform each rep while keeping your upper arm motionless.
- Keeping your elbows at your side, bend them and rotate your forearm up and face your palms up at your shoulders.
- Slowly lower the dumbbells back to the original position in a fluid motion.
- Do 3 sets of 10 to 15 reps.
Get more like this
in your inbox
Sign up for our daily email with fitness and nutrition tips, diets and weight loss programs, health news, and more.