You need this beach body challenge to transform your body and get it toned for the bikini season. You can do this in just a few weeks!
Starting a new fitness program and sticking to it can be difficult for some of us. Trying to commit to a fitness routine for a whole year and not get through with it can be discouraging.
So what you need to try is to dedicate just a few weeks of your time to improve yourself and feel better.
Also, you will achieve your fitness goals easier if you break them down into smaller, easier-to-reach goals.
That is how you will make your fitness routine more manageable because you don’t set unrealistic goals for yourself. And getting through a couple of weeks will keep your motivation up.
This 7-day beach body challenge is the workout plan you need. In just a couple of weeks, you will be and feel healthier and end up with a great beach body.
7-Day Beach Body Challenge
Summer is just around the corner, so this is the best time to do this beach body challenge. Get ready for those sunny days at the beach with this fitness routine.
So in just a few weeks, you will tone up your body and feel and look your best in that new bathing suit you bought for this summer.
The Workout Plan
To better understand this routine and how to follow it, incorporated the exercises in your day like this:
- The first day is for your back, abs, and arms;
- On the second day, do legs and booty exercises with stretching and cardio sessions;
- The next day is for your back, abs, and arms while doing some cardio too;
- On day 4, work your legs and booty along with some stretches and cardio moves;
- The fifth day is for your abs, plus a short cardio session;
- This day is for cardio only;
- Finally, a rest day; but you need to be active during the day, not just laying on the couch.
Now that you know what a one-week plan is, you can repeat and repeat as many times you want. My recommendation is to do it until you get that beach body you desire.
Below are the exercises that will get you a beach body and boost your confidence.
The Back Workout
Here are the exercises that engage your back muscles:
Full Body Bridge
This variation of the bridge will engage the entire body, with an extra focus on your back. Follow these steps to make sure you are doing it right:
- Lie on your back, with legs hip-width apart.
- Bring your arms by your side and bend them, then press your elbows on the ground.
- Engage the abs, make sure you are squeezing your shoulder blades together, and press your arms down to lift your hips as high as you can from the floor.
- Hold this position for a second, then slowly come back down to your starting position.
- Do 15 reps of this move.
This move can help you prevent back pain by counteracting that forward position most people spend the day. You should do this exercise by lying on a carpet or on your mat.
Here are the instructions:
- Lie on the floor with your face down, legs straight and toe pointed.
- Keep your arms by your sides with palms facing down.
- Contract the muscles in your lower back and your glutes and raise your chest, shoulders, and arms off the floor.
- Try to keep your chin slightly tucked into your chest and rotate the arms so your thumbs face the ceiling while pulling your shoulder blades back and together.
- Hold the position for 2 seconds and slowly go down to the floor.
- Do this move 15 times.
These are just 2 exercises you can add to your back workout challenge. But you can check out more back exercises to make sure you work all your muscles.
The Abs Workout
Your abs are usually the main focus when it comes to the perfect bikini body. A defined torso is a great accessory to have during your summer holiday.
Especially when it comes to a 2 piece bikini, your abs need to be strong and define, to feel confident and look good.
Take a look at these abs moves to make sure you get strong and defined abs that are ready to get tanned.
The Arms Workout
Those hot summer nights will definitely be perfect for a few strapless tops and dresses. The best thing to rock those kinds of outfits is some perfectly toned arms. Having slim and defined arm muscles can be very sexy.
Doing the right moves can help you slim down your arms while also getting some definition. So make sure you are ready for these 5 arm exercises.
The Legs Workout
Yes, the perfect beach body can be all about those toned legs. And if you think about it, toned legs look also good in shorts and skirts, not just in a bikini.
Doing your legs workout is also a key part of toning the booty. These moves will help tone not just your legs but also your butt.
Give these leg exercises a chance and see how the results will make you wear only shorts and skirts, all year round, not just in summer times.
The Booty Workout
Maybe if you would do a survey, a lot of girls would say that the main thing a bikini body needs is a toned and round booty.
Well if you think about it, that is what you really need to make sure your bikini bottom will look perfect on you.
Toning and strengthening your butt muscles can be fun, hard, and even sore sometimes. But the results will speak for themselves.
The Cardio Workout
A good workout challenge always needs a cardio session. That’s because it’s great for burning off excess fat, getting the sweat going, and losing lots of calories.
To make sure you have results in your workout routine, just squeeze in a 20-minute cardio session two to three days a week.
There are a great number of exercises that will get your heart rate up.
Even if you are not keen on doing certain workout moves, just do 30 minute dancing as your cardio routine.
Have fun with this part of your challenge, go for a run, do a Zumba class, or even cycling will do the trick.
Just start moving, challenge every muscle in your body, and enjoy the results. In just a few weeks, this beach body challenge will transform your entire body.
Just remember that cutting back on carbs and reducing your sugary and fatty food intake will have a big impact on reaching your goals.
So besides working out every day, you need to also watch what you eat. You can’t get a beach body while eating unhealthy.