90-Degree Side Lift
Roll up a yoga mat into a cylinder or use a sturdy chair for a solid 90-degree side lift. If you’re looking for thigh toning exercises, this is a move that will do the trick. It will hit your outer and inner thighs, as well as your butt.
1. Stand rolled-up yoga mat or chair in front of you.
2. Stand with your feet spread to shoulder-length apart.
3. Do a slight bend at the knees and lean forward with your hips in order to position your hands on top of the chair (or vertical mat).
4. Your back should now be parallel to the floor.
5. Keep your hand sturdy on the chair for support; raise your right leg straight out to the side with your toes pointed.
6. Your legs should make a perfect 90-degree angle.
7. Hold the position for a five count and return to the starting position.
8. Do 10 reps with each leg for a set, and do three sets.