5. Sumo Squats
Squats are a perfect maneuver for achieving shapely thighs. Many people make the mistake of concentrating on the quadriceps, but a key thing to remember here is that thigh toning exercises do focus on your inner thighs.
- Stand with your legs spread just beyond your shoulders with your toes pointed outward slightly.
- Hold a pair of light dumbbells in each hand with your arms out straight and palms facing down.
- Bend at the knees until your thighs are parallel to the ground.
- Your arms should be right in line with your legs on the outside of them.
- Straighten your legs back to the starting position and lower your arms simultaneously.
- Do three sets of 10-15 reps.
6. Best Thigh Toning Exercises Are Lunges
Lunges are simple exercises you can do anytime and anywhere. They are stretches that will build resistance in your legs and strengthen your thighs.
- Position your feet together and stand straight.
- Then extend your right leg forward with a big step, and place your foot firmly on the floor.
- Correct positioning should leave your right leg directly in front of your left leg.
- Your weight should be balanced on the ball of your rear, left foot.
- Bend your right knee.
- Return to the straight position.
- Do 10-15 reps with each leg.
Hopefully these 6 thigh toning exercises helped you tone your legs to look gorgeous in you favourite dress. So if you enjoyed this workout, share it with your friends!
Get more like this
in your inbox
Sign up for our daily email with fitness and nutrition tips, diets and weight loss programs, health news, and more.