Workout Game While Watching Game of Thrones
Every Sunday night, I plop down on the couch for an hour straight to watch my favorite show, Game of Thrones. It’s impossible to resist my love for dragons, action-packed battles, and the crazy power trips! But instead of sitting for an hour, I created a workout game that I do while the show is playing. It allows me to get in a good workout while watching.
The actors on Game of Thrones have been through countless hours of training in the art of one-on-one combat, boxing, sword training, and heavy weight lifting. They’re all in tip-top shape and ready for action. Now, let’s do the same while watching the drama unfold.
Game Of Thrones Workout Game:
When someone says…
- Iron Throne – 30 Second Wall Sit;
- Khaleesi – 10 Front Kicks;
- Robb – 5 Frog Squats;
- War – 15 Squats;
- Joffrey – 5 Lunges (each leg).
When you see…
- The Three Eyed Crow – 10 Triceps Dips;
- White Walker Kills Someone – 10 Burpees;
- Someone Loses a Limb – 30 Seconds Mountain Climbers;
- Dragons Flying – 30 Second Plank;
- Bannermen – 20 Jumping Jacks.
When someone mentions…
- The Seven Kingdoms – 7 Ninja Tuck Jumps;
- Winter’s Coming – 10 Leg Raises;
- Imp – 20 Crunches;
- Littlefinger – 10 Calf Raises;
- Kings Landing – 30 Arm Circles.