You’ve probably seen that the Internet is studded with breasts enhancement exercises. It captured your attention from the title, isn’t it?
Well, you can not do your breasts enhancement in a natural way. All you can do through fitness exercises is to make them look firmer. It will seem to you perhaps a little bigger.
Breasts contain no muscles to work to them and to increase them. Pectoral muscles are behind the breasts to support them.
So doing chest exercises, you will strengthen the muscles that support the breasts. And yes, your breasts will look better, will be firmer, but will not really increase!
Maybe you’ve tried these exercises and you have not got to change with a larger bra cup. Do not despair. Even if your breasts enhancement didn’t work, they definitely look better than at the beginning of the training.
Even little breasts are beautiful if they are firm and worked out.
The only way to really increase your breasts is to make cosmetic surgery. I do not recommend this way because, besides being very expensive, severe complications can occur.
The best treatment is prevention. So better to be happy with your little firm breasts than with unsuccessful surgeries.
Exercises For Firmer Breasts
There are no exercises for breasts enhancement. But for your chest muscles we recommend these three exercises:
1. “Soup Can” Press
- Lie on your back with your feet flat on the floor and a soup can or dumbbell in each hand.
- Push the soup cans up so your arms are directly over your shoulders and your palms face away from you.
- Pull your abdominals in but don’t jam your back into the floor. Don’t let it archway up, either.
- Tilt your chin toward your chest.
- Lower the soup cans down and a little to the side until your elbows lightly touch the floor.
- Push the weights back up, taking care not to lock your elbows or allow your shoulder blades to rise off of the floor.
2. The Modified Push-Up
- Lie on your stomach, bend your knees, and cross your ankles.
- Bend your elbows and place your palms on the floor a bit to the side and in front of your shoulders.
- Straighten your arms and lift your body so you’re balanced on your palms and knees.
- Tuck your chin a few inches toward your chest so your forehead faces the floor. Tighten your abdominals.
- Bend your elbows and lower your entire body at once.
- Rather than trying to touch your chest to the floor, lower only until your upper arms are parallel to the floor.
- Push back up.
- Don’t lock your elbows at the top of the movement and don’t do the dreaded “head bob.” That’s when you dip your head toward the floor without moving any other part of your body.
3. Incline Fly
- Lie on the floor with your head, neck and upper back propped up against several large pillows.
- Hold a soup can or dumbbell in each hand and press the weights directly above your chest, palms facing each other.
- Tuck your chin to your chest to align your neck with the rest of your spine, and maintain your natural back posture, neither arched nor flattened.
- Spreading your arms apart so that your elbows travel down and to the sides, lower the weights until your elbows lightly touch the floor.
- Maintaining a constant bend in your elbows, lift the weights back up, imagining that you have a barrel lying on your chest and you have to keep your arms wide to reach around it.
Now, these chest exercises will help you tone the muscles beneath your breasts and make them look and feel perky.
Hopefully, you understood that breasts enhancement can’t be done via exercising, but rather through cosmetic surgery.