This simple slimming trick will help you lose one pound daily and get to your desired weight in just a couple of weeks. Hint: it requires WATER.
There are two things you generally do when you want to get rid of a few extra pounds, and those are: sweating into the gym and going on a new diet.
But there’s one particular tip to lose weight that researchers have found, and it’s the easiest way to lose one pound daily (more or less) without sweating or starving yourself.
Here’s what researchers found:
Just by drinking 500ml (two glasses) of water before every meal, you can lose up to 10 pounds in 12 weeks.
I know this doesn’t sound too much, and it’s not even close to what you want: to lose one pound daily. Not close, but it’s a start, right?!
How To Lose One Pound Daily
Here’s how I used this tip to drink water before meals and what things I added to my routine to lose one pound daily:
- Eat 5 meals per day, one small meal every 2 hours. Get 3 x 200-calorie meals, plus 2 x 300-calorie meals.
- Walk one hour, or do 30 minutes of speed walking or jogging daily.
- The 300-calorie meals should be taken before and after walking.
- Eat your last meal before 6 PM.
- Drink one glass of water (250ml) before and after each meal. This will keep you full for longer.
- Sleep as early as possible, to avoid night binge eating.
The total calorie intake in a day is around 1200, which is half of the daily recommended calorie intake. So this is not the safest way to lose weight, but hey, if you know any healthy method to lose one pound daily, I am here to take notes. 😉
Here is a 7 day 1200-calorie meal plan example, and here is a daily schedule example:
- 9 AM: One glass of water + Breakfast (200 calories) + One glass of water;
- 11 AM: One glass of water + Snack (200 calories) + One glass of water;
- 1 PM: One glass of water + Lunch (300 calories) + One glass of water;
- 2 PM: Walking in the park for an hour;
- 3 PM: One glass of water + Snack (300 calories) + One glass of water;
- 5 PM: One glass of water + Dinner (200 calories) + One glass of water.
Tip: Don’t weigh yourself every day, but do it at the end of the week. Losing weight is not an exact science, so you’re not gonna lose one pound daily. Today you might lose 1.5 pounds and tomorrow only half pound, but at the end of the week, you should be at least 7 pounds lighter.
Let me know in the comment section below if you would try this diet, or if you know or tried before any other diet to lose one pound daily. Stay fit!
If you consider this diet too hard to follow and think you’ll not gonna stick to it, there are other simple and accessible programs to lose weight fast on our website. Just give them a try!