I would like to have a pair of gymnastic legs, and also a lot of free time. Not very likely to get both, right? We’ve found some kick-ass exercising routines that can sculpt your legs, while not taking too much of your time. Try this insane legs workout below and watch your body transform!
Insane legs workout: The One Hundred Challenge
This insane legs workout is one routine that you should be able to do in less than 15 minutes, but which will leave you with shaky legs. It seems easier and easier as you progress, because we go from 100 reps to only 10 reps per exercise. Here is the routine – feel free to break each exercise down into 3-4 sets to make sure that this insane legs workout is not too tiring without those few important rest seconds.
– 100 squats (ass to grass, no messing around!);
– 90 walking lunges (bonus points if you can do 90 of these while holding a dumbbell in each hand);
– 80 mountain climbers (get a bit of cardio while we’re at it, right?);
– 70 sumo squats (this leg exercise works your butt AND your thighs!);
– 60 calf raises (as if it’s possible to look even better in high heels!);
– 50 glute bridge raises (for an extra kick do it one leg at a time: one leg up in the air, the other one pushing you off the floor);
– 40 curtsy lunges (m’lady);
– 30 bench step-ups (if you’re doing this at home you can use a chair but make sure it’s not going to move around on the floor too much, we don’t want you injuring yourself!);
– 20 jump squats (drop your butt as low as you can, then jump as high as you can);
– 10 burpees (these will be just a few exercises, but a huge calorie burn comes with them).
Repeat 2 times.
Thigh Thinning Circuit
This insane legs workout is bound to help you look better and better in leggings. Make sure you do the exercises with proper form. They will seem tricky but remember it’s just 15 minutes, you can do this!
- Ice skaters – 20 reps on each side. Repeat 3 times.
- Weighted Sumo squats – 3 sets of 12-15 repetitions. If you don’t have a dumbbell or kettlebell you can hold, even a backpack full of books works.
- Jump squats – 3 sets of 10. Make sure you do this ass to grass, and then when you jump, you don’t joke around- really jump as high as you can!
- Inward box jumps – 3 sets of 8. You can use a box full of books too, or a stool of some sort if you’re sure it won’t slip. As long as the box is between your legs and you jump on it and then back on the floor, you’re doing fine.
- Heisman shuffle – do this for 30 seconds, 3 times.