If you are trying to burn your fat, then the first thing that would come to your mind are some fat burning cardio workouts. Yes, exercise is a crucial source of burning excess fat and getting you in a proper shape.
However, the next question arises, among plenty of different exercises, which one is best for burning fat?
Here, we will discuss three different sets of cardiovascular exercise routine that can help you in burning fat within a short period of time.
Fat Burning Cardio Workouts
Here are the fat burning cardio workouts that will make you sweat like a pig:
1. Set One (7 different activities)
In this set of cardiovascular exercises, you need to perform the following exercises:
- Six sessions of Rope jumping, each with 1-minute time.
- Six sessions of Box jumps with 20 reps each.
- Jogging on the treadmill for one minute (six sessions).
- Six sessions of Dumbbell Step Ups with 15 reps per leg.
- Running on the treadmill for 1 minute (six sessions).
- Six sessions of Crunches for 1 minute each.
- Six sessions of Band Good Morning with 20 reps each.
In the start, you may find it difficult to follow these exercises. Therefore, you can start by keeping it once for a week and then can increase the number gradually. Here are more ideas:
2. Set Two (6 different exercises)
Same as the previous set, this one also consists of sessions of following a variety of cardiovascular exercises that are super helpful in burning excessive fats:
- One session of Stepmill for a period of ten minutes.
- Four sessions of Rope jumping with 100 reps each.
- Four sessions of Bodyweight squat with 30 reps each.
- 30 Sit-ups (four sets).
- Four sessions of Back extensions with 30 reps each.
- One session of Cycling for 10 minutes.
In all sets, the exercises included are different and intense. The reason is to burn more fat in less time as compared to other simple tasks.
3. Set Three (4 different exercises)
This set consists of only four different intense exercises with 100 reps each:
- Running for 15 minutes.
- Ab roller.
Among all three given sets, you can pick anyone according to your convenience and choice. These short and intense exercises are more fun to do rather than repeating the same exercise over and over again.
However, the compulsion for all these sets is to keep the duration of breaks to a minimum. The rest time you take should only be this much long that makes you able to control your heart rate.
You need to burn fat to get in shape and to look slim. However, for this, you should keep these two things stick in your mind:
- First is there is not any method present to help you in burning your fat within a week or two without any side effect.
- The second is, beside exercise, you need to focus on taking a right type of diet too. The best option in this regard is to follow a keto diet which is particularly low in carb – see tasteaholics for more details.
In the above sections, we have discussed the exercises tricks and diet requirements for burning excessive fat.
These fat burning cardio workouts along with a proper diet can be your real support in your weight loss journey. However, you also need to show some motivation, passion, and consistency to get quick results.