If there are other ways to speed up the process of eliminating the appearance of cellulite, would you not want it? Of course, you would! Thankfully, these 5 exercises to get rid of cellulite can help out.
You may think it is too good to be true. When you target the specific body parts through proper exercise, will it really get rid of cellulite?
The truth is cellulite is not really a mystery. Cellulite is not a toxin or blood clot; it is definitely fat. The wrinkly appearance is due to the difference in the arrangement.
Everyone possesses strands of connective tissues which compartmentalize fat cells and connect the fats to the skin.
The arrangement is identical to that of a honeycomb for women. Most men do not have cellulite because their fibers are more horizontal and criss-cross.
The cellulite appears when the tissue changes.
Most times it happens due to age-related issues, and the skin gets thinner.
The other reason is that when a woman loses overall body fat, its softness and bulging will leave a mark. Muscle actually affects the fat structure.
Creams can only go so far. These exercises will not only keep you fit and cellulite free, but it can also grant you with overall health improvement.
As women age, the muscle gets lost. When the muscle becomes thin, weak, and less firm, the layer of fat above it starts lacing in foundation resulting in the wrinkles and crinkles we so hate.
Do not let old age affect you!
We all have troublesome parts we want to fix. The truth is everyone suffers from a few stretch marks.
With the right attitude in food and eagerness to do cardio, these exercises will not only help you reduce cellulite, but it will also cause you to lose weight in the process.
These exercises, when done regularly with a minimum of three days a week, is guaranteed to show positive effects in no time.
Top 5 Exercises To Get Rid Of Cellulite At Home
Below are five of the best exercises to get rid of cellulite on thighs, legs, and buttocks.
In the first step, do warm up cardio exercises to get the blood flowing. Your choice of cardio program for yourself.
You can either do moderate walking or riding a bike. Stair climbing also works so well in getting the heart rate up and running.
After two minutes, speed up the intensity. Make sure that your intensity will have you running out of breath. Then lower down the intensity while cooling down for a few minutes.
This warm-up will get you ready for the exercises to get rid of cellulite on bum and thighs fast.
Now, is the time for strength training.
Do at least 15 repetitions of each of the following exercises to get rid of cellulite on bum, thighs, and legs. Make sure you complete 3 sets per day for faster results.
With the help of weights that can cause your muscle to exert more effort, these cellulite removal exercises will reduce the appearance of cellulite and similar issues in no time.
Be sure to work slowly and efficiently.
1. Dumbbell Squat
One of the quickest exercises to get rid of cellulite on thighs, this is considered a classic.
- Hold a dumbbell in each hand, palms should be facing in. Make sure to keep your back straight and unhinged from the waist.
- Bend both knees and hips as if you were about to take a seat. Make sure that your knees do not get past the toes. That is considered bad form.
- Slowly stand back up and keep repeating until you have finished all the required repetitions.
Another popular anti cellulite exercise is lunge.
- Stand with feet initially together, legs straight, and dumbbell on both sides.
- Take a long stride with your left leg. Plant it well to stabilize.
- Slowly lower your right knee towards the flow. Your knees should always be at a 90-degree angle. Keep your back straight no matter what.
- Press against the left foot as you rise back to the starting position.
- Repeat with your other leg.
3. Dumbbell Step Ups
This is derived from aerobics.
- Stand on a stepper and hold both dumbbells by your side.
- Keep your left foot on the step while lowering the back with your other foot. Before reaching the floor, press back up with your left leg to make sure that the right one is in line.
- Finish the set and then switch sides.
4. Plie Squat With Alternating Heel Raise
Here’s how to perform this exercise that helps get rid of cellulite:
- Stand for about three feet apart, more than feet hip-width distance. Toes should be pointed outward.
- Lower down until your thighs are almost parallel to the floor.
- Push back up to return to the starting position.
- Then do the same move while raising your right heel as you descend.
- Repeat the move, but this time raise your left heel.
- This is one rep!
5. Bulgarian Split Squat
This is possibly one of the most killer leg workouts.
- Stand with left foot about two feet ahead of the right foot, which is resting on a chair or bench. Keep the left knee bent at 90 degrees, while the right knee is lowered to the ground.
- Push back up. Maintain steadiness by keeping your core straight.
Finally, do some proper stretching to avoid any muscle soreness the next day. Every time you train, the muscle should be stretched for improved flexibility.
Do a couple of basic stretches such as:
- Quadriceps pull,
- Lying glute stretch,
- Figure four stretch,
- Butterfly stretch.
Make sure you do the exercises for about 20 seconds.
If you miss doing this step, you might not be able to perform so well in your next session. Avoid neglecting this final step, because it is very crucial to boosting your training results.
Apply An Anti Cellulite Cream
After doing these exercises to get rid of cellulite, you may want to apply a cellulite cream to speed up the healing process.
Cellulite removing creams are all over the market, be it online or offline. Make sure to choose a popular brand that really
Applying an anti-cellulite cream after this workout helps speed up the process of reducing fats and removing unsightly marks due to cellulite.
Remember, cellulite didn’t come up overnight and that exactly the same way you’ll get rid of it. Be patient and consistent with this workout and the results will be visible very fast.
More Exercises That Fight Cellulite
Here are 6 more exercises to get rid of cellulite in just 2 weeks, according to BrightSide: