If you suffer from this unaesthetic condition, you probably know how difficult it is to get rid of it. You should also know that if you’re persistent and patient, it’s not impossible to ban cellulite. So follow this anti-cellulite program to enjoy REAL results in REAL time!
How To Ban Cellulite
This is a complete guide with anti-cellulite coffee treatments, best exercises to get rid of cellulite, extra tips on what you should be eating all this time and more smart advice you can follow to ban cellulite faster and for good.
1. Anti-Cellulite Coffee Treatment
Coffee is one of the most efficient and powerful ingredients that can really help you ban cellulite. Since you can find it in every anti-cellulite product, from lotions to soaps and shower gels, there must be something that makes coffee so special.
Combined with essential oils, coffee can make miracles and help you ban cellulite in a short period of time. Just apply the following anti-cellulite coffee treatment 2-3 times per week.
Ingredients For Main Mixture
- Coffee (stimulates blood flow, since it’s a powerful antioxidant);
- Epsom salt;
- Anti-cellulite oil (get it from your local drug store or from Amazon and try to avoid the cheap ones with lots of chemicals) or coconut oil;
- Plastic wraps.
Ingredients For The Second Mixture
- Grapefruit essential oil used to eliminate toxins;
- Lavender essential oil used to get rid of stretch marks;
- Lemon essential oil used to stimulate circulatory system;
- Orange essential oil used to relieve water retention;
- Cypress essential oil used to improve blood flow;
- Rosemary essential oil used to detoxify the liver and also to tone the skin;
- Carrier oil, such as olive oil or sunflower oil used to dilute the essential oils, which can cause irritations if are applied on skin without being diluted.
- Make a really strong coffee with a lots of coffee grounds and put it into a bowl.
- Add some Epsom salt to the coffee and wait for it to dissolve.
- Add the anti-cellulite oil or coconut oil to the mixture and make sure it’s homogeneous, like a paste.
- Apply the mixture on your legs by gently pressing with circular motions.
- Wrap your legs with a plastic wrap and wait for at least half an hour before you unwrap it.
- Take a shower to clean your legs.
- Prepare the second mixture following this rule: for every 2 tablespoons of carrier oil, you should add no more than 3 drops of EACH essential oil, which means a total of 18 drops.
- Apply the oil mixture on your legs and massage until it is absorbed by the skin.
You should start feeling small improvements from the first time applying this homemade remedy! The essential oils absorbed by the skin will slowly work together to ban cellulite. After 5-10 applications your skin will be softer and shinier, and the cellulite will be visibly reduced.
- This treatment to ban cellulite is NOT recommended for pregnant women!
- Stick to the carrier oil – essential oils ratio (1/9) to avoid damaging your skin!
Here are other important tips you should follow that’ll help you ban cellulite faster and forever:
2. Maintain A Healthy Diet
No matter what treatment or home remedy you follow, diet is as important as the treatment itself. So trying to ban cellulite with this coffee treatment while still eating crappy foods is not gonna get you any good results.
I know temptation is everywhere and you’re surrounded by too many fast-foods, but this shouldn’t be an obstacle.
Get rid of all those processed foods in your fridge, avoid eating high fat foods and unhealthy carbs, such as pasta and white bread. Add more fruits and veggies in your diet to give your body the vitamins and nutrients it really need.
Remember that you can’t improve your body following a bad and unhealthy diet.
3. Stay Hydrated
Keep your skin hydrated and flush all the toxins out during this process to ban cellulite. How to achieve that? Simple: drink at least 2 liters of water daily!
No matter what your goal is, to lose weight, build muscle or get rid of cellulite, exercise is one of the most important parts of the process. It helps you to increase your heart rate, improve circulation, regain skin elasticity, burn fat and tone your muscles.
Here are some great exercises to ban cellulite that you can perform at home or at the gym:
Also, check out this great workout video to ban cellulite: Anti Cellulite Workout And How To “Burn The Cellulite”.
5. Get Massages
One of the main causes of cellulite is poor blood circulation. There are 2 things that can help improve circulation in the affected area: exercise and massage. Since we’ve already discussed about exercise, let’s see what kind of massages are great to help ban cellulite.
The simplest way to massage your affected area is to go to a salon and get an anti-cellulite massage. It will definitely give good results, but not without pain and money. Yes, anti-cellulite massages are painful because the fat cells are breaking down during the process.
Another option, cheaper and less painful, is to massage yourself at home with a special cellulite brush. Every time you take a shower, use the cellulite brush to massage the affected area in circular motions for about 5 minutes.
6. Get Enough Sleep
Getting enough sleep is essential for your body to function at maximum efficiency. This means sleeping good can improve toxins’ elimination and nutrients’ absorption, which are 2 important things when it comes to getting rid of cellulite.
7. Manage Your Stress Levels
Cellulite tends to occur in women with high estrogen levels. So managing your everyday stress, which is the main cause of hormonal imbalance, may be a good starting point in your cellulite fighting process.
If you think this guide to ban cellulite may be helpful, don’t be afraid to give it a try, or to share it with the people you care about! The results you’ll see when you’ll ban cellulite for good are priceless!
This article was originally published on AllDayChic.