Almost everyone thinks about dieting when you feel that you put on a few extra pounds. Since many of us fail to go all the way with the diet, I came up with some useful tips for the best fat loss.
10 Best fat loss tips
1. Drink water instead of soda or juice, as tit doesn’t have calories and it helps you hydrate, which keeps your metabolism working. Add a slice of lemon or lime if you need some flavors.
2. If you feel hungry all the time try some flavored chewing gum between meals. You can find gum with different dessert flavors, and one piece has less than 10 calories. But be careful- even if chewing gum helps you to stop eating all day long, it can damage your dental health so be careful and don’t overdo it.
3. 10 minutes before your meal drink a full glass of water to fill your stomach up. You’ll eat less and feel full of food. This is one of the best fat loss method.
4. Don’t skip breakfast. It is the most important meal of the day. Eat fish, eggs, chicken, steak or fruit for a balanced breakfast.
5. Instead of white bread get your carbohydrates from foods containing whole grains, such as buckwheat, barley, etc.
6. Try to eat leafy greens instead of milk to get your daily calcium, as milk is filled with unhealthy hormones.
7. Cook your fried food with coconut oil. It’s healthier than most oils and it covers your food well so you don’t need to add as much as you usually do.
8. Choose a day in the week when you can eat a meal that you feel like your body needs.If you have a cheat day a week where you eat “non-diet food” (in moderation), you will prevent your cravings from being strong in the future.
9. Move around as much as possible. Take the stairs instead of the elevator; park your car further from the store or from your workplace. Every hundred meters walk counts.
10. The food you make home is many times healthier than when you eat out, because you know exactly what it contains, so put on your apron and get cooking!
These best fat loss tips are only a small part from the huge weight loss category. If you know other healthy tricks please leave a comment and share them with us!