To stay fit at 30 years is more simple than you thought. You just follow these exercises daily and you’ll look younger and fresher.
If you approach this beautiful age of 30, health and your physical form must occupy the first places in the list of priorities. Around this age begin to experience loss in bone mass, decreased physical strength and flexibility . So ask yourself: how good you feel about yourself now, when you have around 30 years?
If you hesitate to answer loudly “I feel great!” here is a easy workout recommended by specialists, which will help to keep your silhouette and enjoy every day of your life ! Stay fit at 30 years with just 40 minutes of exercises every two days.
Do these cardio exercises to stay fit at 30 years (30 minutes, 3 times per week):
1. Brisk walking 5 minutes for warm up.
2. Easily run 7 minutes, then three minutes brisk walking.
3. Intense run 3 minutes, then walk briskly 2 minutes.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3.
5. Moderate run for 3 minutes, then two minutes easy walk.
Top exercises to stay fit at 30 years
Train yourself to be strong and to stay fit at 30 years (10 minutes 3 times a week):
1. Lie on your back on the floor, put your hands behind your head, lift your shoulders off the floor and bend your knees, bringing the feet into the air. Try to get as close as you can your right elbow to your left knee, pointing simultaneously your right leg in the air. Then repeat the exercise for 1 minute with your left elbow and right knee without a break.
2. Stand straight, holding a light dumbbell in each hand. Put your feet at a distance equal to that between the shoulders and bend your knees slightly. Kneel in front of the hips, with your back straight so that it becomes parallel to the ground. Let your arms hang, palms facing inside. Bend elbows, bringing the dumbbells close to your abdomen than let the arms down. To stay fit at 30 years, repeat the movement for one minute without a break.
3. Stand straight with your feet slightly apart and arms stretched sideways. Bend your knees and squat, then jump and lift your arms up, then land into starting position. Repeat this move for one minute without a break.
4. Sit in pushup position with feet slightly apart, leaning up in peaks. Raise your left leg until the heel reaches your hips. Do a pushup. Repeat this for a minute, alternating legs.
This is how can you stay fit at 30 years and how to get rid of pain, heaviness or stiffness in minutes, with these very easy exercises!
Get more like this
in your inbox
Sign up for our daily email with fitness and nutrition tips, diets and weight loss programs, health news, and more.