Today we are doing a quick sweat circuit. This means it is a total body workout and contains six exercises and cardio moves as well.
6 Exercises To A Quick Sweat Circuit
This sweat circuit is super quick, and if this is your only workout for today, I want you to repeat this routine 4 times.
Also, perform this quick sweat circuit 4-6 times per week. So let’s get started with the moves:
1. Quick Feet In Place
- Start with your feet shoulder-width apart, toes forward, and bend over.
- Run in place as fast as you can without lifting your feet too high from the floor.
- Keep it running as fast as you can for 45 seconds straight.
- Then rest 15 seconds before you start the next exercise.
2. Leg Up Crunches
- Get down onto your mat with legs up straight and hands long behind your neck, elbows wide.
- Keep your legs fixed and crunch up, lifting your shoulders off the mat.
- Also, keep your elbows wide all the time.
- Perform these crunches for 45 seconds, then rest for 15 seconds.
3. Ice Skaters
You need to “skate” 45 seconds straight and then rest for 15 seconds before the next exercise.
4. Plank Up-Down
- Place your hands underneath your shoulders in a classic plank position.
- Get down on your forearms, one by one, then get back to the plank position.
- Repeat this for 45 seconds.
- Rest for 15 seconds and then move to the next exercise, which is split squat jumps.
5. Split Jump Lunge
- Stand straight, move the right leg behind and the left one slightly bent in front of you.
- From this position lower into a lunge, then jump up and change legs.
- When you land with the right leg in front of you get down into a lunge and repeat.
- Perform these split jump lunges for 45 seconds and then rest for 15 seconds.
6. Squat With Side Leg Lift
- Stand straight with your legs hip-width apart.
- Place your toes forward and make sure your feet are parallel.
- Keep your chest open and squat.
- When you get up, lift one leg to the side as high as you can.
- Then squat again and repeat with the other leg.
- You have 45 seconds to give your best.
This was the first set and to perform a complete circuit you need to go 3 more times throughout these 6 exercises.
This quick sweat circuit should really make you sweat! So if you enjoyed this workout please share it with your friends. Stay fit!
Get more like this
in your inbox
Sign up for our daily email with fitness and nutrition tips, diets and weight loss programs, health news, and more.