Looking for a simple workout to quickly shed off a few pounds? This no-equipment fat killer workout can be done in less than 20 minutes.
You don’t need expensive gym equipment or clothes to get in shape. You don’t even need a gym membership or the last trendy ebook promoted by celebrities.
All you need to get fit is an effective workout routine that suits you and your schedule. So check out this fat killer workout!
Total Body Fat Killer Workout
This program is called “fat killer workout” because (yes, you guessed it!) it burns the unwanted fat on autopilot. And it involves every muscle in your body.
So let’s see the six exercises that do not require any fitness equipment or a lot of space. So you can exercise in any room of your home.
1. Running In Place (90 sec)
This exercise is so basic it doesn’t require any description. Just run in place for a minute and a half. This is considered as the warmup for your fat killer workout.
Also, this full-body exercise acts as active rest in between sets since there is no actual rest after you finish a set.
2. High Knee Taps (60 sec)
This is a modified running-in-place exercise where you mainly target your abs. But don’t worry, your entire body will feel the burn!
Here are a few tips that’ll help you get the most out of this exercise:
- Knees must come all the way up to your hips;
- Squeeze your belly to engage your core during the entire exercise;
- Keep your chest up and back straight;
- Make sure to bring your knees up, not your hands down.
3. Modified Crossover Jacks (45 sec)
This is the Jumping Jacks exercise but with a twist (actually, a legs crossover). Instead of bringing the legs together when landing, cross your feet front and back.
To add some extra difficulty and engage your abs, keep your hands together behind your head. That’s it. Do it for a minute and then jump to the next exercise.
4. Jumping Oblique Twist (60 sec)
You’ll have so much fun doing this exercise! I know I truly had. It reminded me of school and PE. Those were some fun times!
Anyway, here’s how to do this exercise:
- Standing with your feet together, bring your arms up to shoulder height and your hands in front of your chest.
- Keeping your chest facing forward, hop your feet and wrists to the right, letting your feet tough only momentarily before hopping your feet back to the left.
- Continue hopping back and forth for a full minute.
5. Butt Kicks (60 sec)
Now it’s time to “kick your own butt”. No, literally.
Butt kicks are cardio exercises that strengthen the hamstrings and glutes. To perform them, just run in place and kick your heels up to touch or nearly touch your bum.
It’s that easy. You see, this fat killer workout is a fun and easy way of torching the fat and toning the muscles.
6. Jumping Jacks (60 sec)
Everyone knows this exercise. But if you’re really new to fitness, here is how to properly perform the Jumping Jacks:
- Stand straight with arms at your sides and feet together.
- Jump, bringing your feet apart and hands over your head moving them in an arching motion.
- Return back to the starting position. Repeat this move for a minute.
When the first set is over, repeat the circuit two more times without resting in between exercises or sets. You don’t actually need to rest because you’ll get a few minutes of active rest while running in place.
So remember, the entire fat killer workout consists of 3 sets of 6 fat-burning exercises. There is no rest at all, you don’t need any equipment, and you can do this workout wherever you want.
As you might already know, a fat-burning workout is highly effective only if the diet is healthy. So make sure to pack this workout program with a protein-based diet to boost your metabolism and enable fat melting.
Fat Killer Workout Video
Here is a workout video to visualize the moves and the proper way to do it: