One of the most problematic weight loss areas is your back. Trying to eliminate back fat with simple, at home exercises has never been easy. But that doesn’t mean it’s impossible!
If you have ever really sat and analyzed photos of fitness professionals and celebrities, you would probably notice that everyone has trouble spots. Even some of the most beautiful and fittest people in the world struggle with problematic spots just like regular individuals.
It is true that most people struggle with belly fat and arm fat, but back fat is becoming a major problem for many individuals as well.
So, how exactly do you go about targeting the problem areas and eliminating them?
Tips To Eliminate Back Fat Forever
While it might be challenging, there are some strategic techniques that you can implement to help eliminate back fat forever. Here they are:
1. Switch Up That Work Out
If you have done any research whatsoever on heart health and losing weight, you would probably already know that most professionals recommend an hour of cardio at least five times a week.
While cardio is great for losing weight, it alone will not get rid of those problem areas. In fact, cardio alone only trains one type of muscle fiber. So it is incredibly hard to sculpt your appearance with just cardio.
You have to mix in some weight training as well. Mixing in a few weight-training sessions after your cardio at least a few times a week can really help speed up your metabolism.
2. Take Advantage Of Planks
If you really want to get rid of back fat there is simply no better exercise than planks. Not only do planks give your core muscles and incredible workout, but they stabilize your back as well.
- First, you want to start by placing two dumbbells on the ground and get into the push up position.
- Instead of placing your palms flat on the ground, you are going to use the dumbbells.
- Make sure that your body is positioned as straight as possible and try to hold this position for at least 30 seconds.
If you want to increase the difficulty of the workout, you can lift one arm at a time.
3. Don’t Miss Out On Push Ups
Most individuals think that push ups are chest workouts, but the truth is that push ups have so much more to offer than that.
Push-ups actually have the ability to increase your lumbar stability, while targeting the spinal erectors and helps eliminate back fat.
All this basically means is that the workout helps strengthen the back muscles that support the spine. The end result will be a lean, sculpted back.
While there is a lot of controversy surrounding the topic of the perfect position for a push up, if you want to get the most out of your push up stick to this guide.
- Simply, start by lying on the floor face down with your hands by your sides.
- Position your feet so that they are hip width apart and place your palms flat on the ground, making sure that they are shoulder width apart.
- Raise your hips, chest, and thighs off the ground, so that your palms and toes are supporting the weight of your body. This will be known as the starting position.
- Now, push your arms up until they are straight, while making sure that you are exhaling on the way up.
- Hold the position for a few seconds and return to the starting position.
Always try to keep your body as straight as possible while performing this exercise, as this will be key to success.