If you have only 5 minutes to work out, this ab routine will get your flat abs you want. Just follow the instructions and be consistent.
Make sure you perform this routine from 3 to 6 times per day, whenever you’ve got 5 minutes free.
There are 5 moves, each move is only 1 minute, but there’s no break in between. So you need to go hard if you want to reach your goal.
Flat Abs Workout
My 5 moves for flat abs are:
1. Leg Up Crunch
- Lie on your back, place your hands behind your head and extend your legs up in the air.
- Make your legs almost completely straight, but don’t lock your knees.
- Lift your torso up towards your knees and try and touch your hands to your toes or ankles by only contracting your abs.
- keep your chin off your chest;
- exhale as you contract your abdominals;
- inhale when returning to the starting position.
2. Double Leg Lift
- Lie on your back with legs up towards the ceiling.
- Place your hands underneath your butt and engage your pelvic muscles.
- Try not to flatten your lower back completely and keep a tiny space under it.
- Lower your legs until they almost touch the floor and then lift them up to the starting position.
- Exhale on the way down and inhale when you lift your legs.
3. Criss Cross
4. Reverse Crunch
5. Single-Leg Jackknife
- Lie on your back and bring your arms over the top of your head.
- Keep your legs straight and lift your left leg up off the ground and as you bring your arms forward and lift your upper body up off the ground using your abs.
- Hold for a half-second at the top and then lower yourself back down.
- Alternate which leg you raise each time.
- don’t round your back as you sit up.
I hope you enjoyed these exercises to get flat abs and also I hope you’ll stick to the routine for as long as needed to achieve your goal. Stay fit!