Do you want to stay fit and healthy just like the way you are right now? If yes, then you need to eat these tasty, but healthy recipes.
What’s the key? Eat a lot of fiber, proteins, and healthy carbs. Changing your eating style will boost your metabolism and keep you full the entire day.
10 Healthy Recipes For Beginner Dieters
Here are a few healthy recipes that will not only make your mouth water but also keep you slim and fit for the long run.
1. Broccoli And Feta Omelet
This is one of the healthy recipes that will leave you feeling satisfied and energized. Broccoli is a filling fiber and has 30 calories per serving.
Protein-rich eggs will curb your appetite and prevent from late-morning cravings.
Here’s how to prepare this healthy omelet:
- On a heated pan, pour few droplets of olive oil. Add broccoli and cook for 3 minutes.
- Drill egg and feta in a bowl. Add egg mixture to pan. Cook it for 3-4 minutes.
- Flip omelet and serve it hot with a toast.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar Water
You can significantly reduce your weight by sipping this water. Here’s the recipe:
- Add one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar to 2 cups of water.
- Add lemon juice, honey, and pepper to taste.
- Serve chilled.
Apple cider vinegar has lots of health benefits: boosts the immunity, weight loss, balance blood sugar, and cleanses the body by removing toxins.
3. Spiced Green Tea Smoothie
Green tea is a fat-burning drink as it boosts the metabolism. Along with flavors of lemon, agave nectar, and cayenne spices, enjoy the nutritional benefits of green tea.
- 3/4 cup Strong chilled tea;
- 1/8 teaspoon of cayenne pepper;
- Lemon juice;
- 2 teaspoons of Agave nectar;
- Thin slices of pear;
- 2 tablespoons of fat -free plain yogurt;
- 8 ice cubes.
- Put all these ingredients in a blender.
- Blend it well and drink chilled.
4. Honey Grapefruit With Banana
This tangy tropical fruit salad is perfect for breakfast. It is the best sweet for weight loss as grapefruit is quite filling.
- 2 cups of refrigerated sliced red grapefruit;
- A cup of sliced banana;
- 1 tablespoon of mint;
- One tablespoon honey.
- In a medium bowl take slices of grapefruit and banana with honey.
- Toss it gently and then add the mint.
- Keep it in the fridge for an hour.
This is one of my favorite healthy recipes.
5. Chicken Breast With Mushroom Cream Sauce
If you are fond of chicken-mushroom then, this recipe is for you. Each serving provides you with 35 grams of protein and zero carbs.
It’s so easy to prepare it, just sauté the chicken breast and serve it hot with onion, mushrooms, and garlic in the creamy sauce.
6. Broccoli And Tomato Salad With French Dressing
This is a very nutritious salad as broccoli is rich in vitamins. Here’s how to do it:
- Crispy broccoli is tossed with celery, carrots and bell peppers.
- Then, drizzle it with French dressing in this salad.
So, how long does broccoli last? You can keep cooked broccoli in the fridge. It will last for 7-9 days and fresh broccoli for 7-14 days.
And why are tomatoes essential? Tomatoes balance your blood pressure. Fiber, Vitamin C and Potassium keep your heart healthy.
You can also store tomatoes so that you can pull it out whenever required. It is easy to learn how to can tomatoes without pressure cooking. Here’s how:
- Remove tomato skins and blanch them 4-6 times.
- Wash them and dip in boiling water for a minute.
- Remove it from boiled water and put them into cold water.
- It’s optional to peel the skin.
- Add lemon juice or citric acid and salt in the jars.
- Slice the tomatoes and place them in jars.
- Leave ½ inch space from above.
- You must keep some warm water in the jars.
7. Zucchini Noodle Carbonara
If you love eating pasta, this low carb recipe can do wonders. Zucchini noodles are low calorie and are full of nutrients.
Just cook the noodles in ham and creamy parmesan sauce. And that’s it!
8. Oats Porridge
Make the porridge with oats by using water or milk. You can use quick-cooking oats or rolled oats.
Gluten-free whole grains are a rich source of minerals, vitamins, fiber, and antioxidants.
Why oats? There are various benefits of Oats; they help in losing weight, reducing the risk of heart disease and lower blood sugar level.
It is a high fiber food and a healthy snack. Popcorn satisfies your appetite more than potato chips because of their high volume.
You can make popcorn on the stove, sprinkle some parmesan and salt to taste. Delicious!
Now you can enjoy your favorite movie!
10. BBQ Turkey Burgers
Turkey is an excellent source of protein and aids in rapid weight loss. It keeps you full for a longer period.
- In a bowl mix turkey, garlic, paprika, and cumin.
- Make turkey patty and sprinkle salt.
- Grill it.
- Stuff it between buns and desired toppings.
I make these healthy recipes for my family and me. They keep us fit and healthy. I hope that you will also like these recipes.
Get more like this
in your inbox
Sign up for our daily email with fitness and nutrition tips, diets and weight loss programs, health news, and more.