These simple recipes are healthy, delicious, nutritious, and inexpensive, and you can serve them as breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
These recipes are so easy that you can simply add them to your go-to list and when you have nothing else to think of, you can just simply cook them in just 20 minutes.
You’ll also save money, not just time since they are affordable and easy on your monthly food budget.
Speaking of meals with affordability, Dinnerly Promo Codes can help you save on meal kits that you have to pay for.
However, if you still want homemade recipes then these are pretty simple, incredibly delicious, and can be cooked with just the ingredients you have in your home.
The plus point is that they carry great nutritional and dietary value, therefore they’re beneficial for your body in the longer run.
Simple Recipes For Any Time Of The Day
Here are some simple recipes that are both nutritious and delicious, and you can serve them at breakfast, lunch, or dinner:
1. Vegan Chipotle Fajitas
The go-to meal for the day is usually fajitas since they taste really good and are a treat to the eyes because of their vivid colors.
Just a little heads up that this recipe is a little on the spicy side. So if you are a spice lover, then you should definitely try this one.
However, if not, then you can always decrease the number of spices and the overall end recipe flavors will stay the same.
- Take a large pan and add some oil to it. When the oil gets hot, you can add sliced red onion, three gloves of sliced garlic, and about half of a teaspoon of salt into it and just stir it until it gets light brown.
- While that cook away, we are going to slice three bell peppers into strips. I like using different bell peppers to add more color to the dish.
- Traditional fajitas are served with spiced beef or chicken. But for this vegan recipe, you should use some vegan chicken cutlets that are made from soy.
- Add the bell peppers and the vegan chicken cutlets to the pan.
- Then add 2 teaspoons of ground cumin, two spoons of paprika powder and dried oregano, half teaspoon of chili powder, with a few pinches of ground pepper.
- Cook this for about 4-5 minutes until the bell pepper softens a bit and the spices become fragrant.
- Feel free to add a splash or two of water if needed.
- Meanwhile, warm some tortillas to eat with the fajitas.
- Returning to fajitas, you should then add three tablespoons of diced chipotle pepper, then stir properly.
- Put the fajitas on tortillas and serve them with lime wedges and avocadoes or cabbage.
This recipe is too easy and you can literally make it every single day of the week and yet not get bored of eating it. It is spicy, flavorful, and full of nutrients.
2. Spicy Garlic Noodle Stir Fry
This recipe is a classic and you can make it when you have unexpected guests or on literally any occasion. It’s going to be a hit if you are a noodles lover.
- Start by adding one tablespoon of vegetable oil to a medium flamed pan.
- When the oil is hot, put some blocked-shaped cut tofu into it.
- In a different pan, add half a tablespoon of sesame oil and let it heat up on medium heat. Add three minced shallots, five cloves of minced garlic, and a small head of broccoli cut into small pieces. Cook this mixture for about six minutes.
- Next, you need to get the noodles ready. Simply add noodles into boiling water, add a teaspoon of oil and salt, and then let the noodles boil. Cool the noodles off by rinsing them into cold water.
- Then add one chopped bell pepper to the noodles and some cherry tomatoes with two tablespoons of dark soy sauce and one or two tablespoons of sambal oelek.
- Give them a good toss and cook the noodles until the veggies are cooked through.
- Now let’s return to the tofu. When it’s golden on all sides, add one tablespoon of Indonesian sweetened soy sauce.
- When the tofu is brown on all sides, it’s ready to be served.
- Add some noodles and veggies to a bowl and put some of the cooked tofu over the top.
If you like, you can add some garnishes like green onions and that’s it. Dinner is ready!
3. Toasted Coconut And Almond Granola
All you need is eight ingredients and a few easy steps and that’s it; your granola recipe is ready to be served. So let’s see how this simple recipe is made!
- Take three cups of rolled oats.
- Add in any raw nuts that you like or think would go best with this recipe. I’m using almonds.
- Follow this up by adding a small cup of pumpkin and sunflower seeds.
- Moreover, what makes this recipe great is adding one cup of unsweetened shredded coconut.
- Toss everything all together.
- To a separate small bowl, add half a cup of maple syrup, a quarter cup of vegetable oil, and a sprinkle of salt. Mix it all together until it gets caramel-looking color and consistency.
- Once it’s ready, pour it into the oats and almonds until it’s gently coated.
- Now spread this mixture in a tray and keep it in preheated oven at 250-degree Fahrenheit for about an hour.
- Check on it every 15 minutes to give it a stir.
- Once it’s slightly golden, take it out from the oven and let it cold completely. It is going to harden continuously as it cools down.
And that’s it, your week-long breakfast is ready. You can serve granola with yogurt and berries or bananas, just the way you like it.
For a more comprehensive breakdown of healthy recipes, check out our recipes section.