There is no such thing as a “miracle diet” that work equally for everyone. You need to find a diet that works for you and to give it time in order to see some results. Usually the results are visible after 7 – 14 days of dieting, and unfortunately many of us can’t wait that much.
So below is the extreme diet that really worked for me and hopefully will work for you too. You will start notice results right after the first day of dieting, where in my case I lost over 2 pounds.
Extreme Diet – 10 Days Of Hell
You don’t need to work out in the gym, just walk about an hour every day and eat these foods:
- canned fish (in tomato sauce or in own juice);
- chicken meat (breast, liver, thighs etc.);
- beef, ham;
- fat free dairies (milk, yogurt, fruit yogurt);
- some pickles;
- boiled eggs;
- liquids: water and diet coke (it would be better if you could drink only water);
- seasoning: mustard, onion, garlic, pepper (NO SALT!).
Breakfast: 1 fruit yogurt every morning;
Lunch (cooked in the oven with some seasoning and maybe some pickles):
- chicken breasts (day 1 + day 4 + day 7 + day 10);
- chicken thighs / liver (day 2 + day 5 + day 8);
- beef (day 3 + day 6 + day 9).
- 150-200g canned fish (day 1 + day 4 + day 7 + day 10);
- one boiled egg with a few slices of ham (day 2 + day 5 + day 8);
- chicken breasts cooked in the oven with some seasoning (day 3 + day 6 + day 9).
Snacks: one glass of milk/one yogurt whenever you crave for something (2 times per day maximum).
Drinks: 2-3 liters of water every day (+ 1-2 glasses of diet coke if you crave for soda).
Exercise: 40-60 minutes of speed walking every day (5-8 km).
Important: In order to not gain weight back after the 10 dieting days run out, keep walking every day at least 30 minutes.
- don’t use oils to cook your food (cook it in the oven);
- don’t eat fruits and vegetables;
- don’t eat bread, pastas and other cereal based foods;
- don’t eat more than 5 boiled eggs per week;
- don’t exaggerate with the pickles.
Try this extreme diet for 2 days and you should lose 2-3 pounds. This is a great start because you can actually see results after just 1-2 days. But be aware that this extreme weight loss program is very tough and is not recommended for more than 10 days.
Tip 1: Single biggest mistake people make when trying to lose weight is that they don’t appreciate that they have to get their friends involved. If the people in your life are not helping you, then they are weaken you. Find people who have a similar vision for you, who think you can be who you want to be.
Tip 2: If you don’t start your day the right way, your metabolism is one big roller coaster and it goes all day long up and down, you’re never where you want to be. So breakfast within an hour of getting up is absolutely essential.
This extreme diet lets you see real and quick results so that you will know it’s possible to lose weight and you will be motivated right from the start. Just tell me how this extreme diet worked for you if you decide to give it a try. Stay fit!
Photo: Kelley Manning, Source: bodybuilding.com