Last year we saw a craze among young ladies to get their best butt ever. Instagram feeds (follow @1fitnass) were filled with butt selfies, and fitness trainers like Jen Selter and Amanda Elise Lee became internet sensations amassing millions of followers.
A number of critics think of it as a millennial fad that is fueled by internet craze. But what we’ve found in our research is that there are a number of health benefits of butt workouts that are not commonly known. And when you’ll know these benefits, you’ll make sure to not miss your leg day anymore.
15 Exercises To Get The Best Butt Ever
This infographic courtesy WeAreTop10 highlights some of the health benefits of butt workouts and 15 exercises that will give you an Instagram ready butt. If you are wondering what those health benefits are, here they are:
- Blood Circulation on Lower Body: With butt workouts, most of the work and heavy lifting is done by the leg and gluteal muscles which mean blood will circulate well and keep your bum firm so you can forget about cellulite.
- Less Fatigue: Your legs will get stronger so you’ll feel less fatigue when walking, running or climbing stairs.
- Reduce Chances of Injury: A Butt workout reduces chances of shin splits, sore backs, and knee injuries.
- Stronger Core: Working out strengthens your abdominal muscles and core resulting in flat abs and strong back.
- Better Posture: Butt workout has more to do with angles and posture than weights, therefore your posture will get better and you’ll practice more balance.
If you’ve wondering what kind of exercises would give you the best butt ever, here are top 15 moves:
- Donkey Kicks
- Squat Pulse
- Jump Squats
- Alternative Lunges With A Twist
- Squat Kicks
- Dumbbell Squats
- Curtsy Lunges
- Chair Kicks
- Leg Curls With Ball
- Beard Plank Leg Lift
- Doggy Hydrant
- Squats To Sumo
- Single Leg Romanian Dead Lifts
- Single Leg Glute Bridge
- Barbell Squats
Make sure to check out the infographic below for amazing workouts you can start right away to build your best butt ever.