If you’ve started working out more seriously you probably noticed that all fitness communities encourage you to eat more protein. Maybe your diet doesn’t cover enough proteins, or maybe you’re just not really convinced by protein shakes… so now what do you do? Well, now you’ll learn how to make protein smoothies using all natural ingredients, and a blender. Ready? Let’s go!
1. Creamy Coffee Banana Protein Smoothie
This is an amazing delight for anyone with a sweet tooth and a love of coffee. This protein smoothie gets its protein from Greek yogurt and flax seeds. To prepare it, you will need to blend these ingredients until they are smooth.
– One cup of brewed coffee (chilled);
– 1 tablespoon of ground flax seeds;
– Half a banana, cut into chunks;
– One cup non-fat Greek yogurt (plain);
– 2 teaspoons of honey or agave nectar;
– Half a teaspoon of ground cinnamon;
– A quarter teaspoon of grated nutmeg;
– 6 ice cubes (optional).