Before deciding if the human growth hormone is the best option for you to lose weight, check out what scientists, researchers, and health specialists have to say about this powerful anabolic hormone.
What Is Human Growth Hormone?
The human growth hormone is a natural protein in our body that is produced by the pituitary glands. It is a significant hormone that involves human growth and development.
HGH plays a vital role in human development from birth to middle age. The more balanced your growth hormone level is, the more healthy you will be.
Low HGH levels can result in dwarfism or short heights, whereas the increasing HGH levels can result in a huge body structure.
The natural secretion of the human growth hormone is at the highest level during puberty. However, after puberty, the pituitary gland slowly reduces the amount of HGH released into the bloodstream.
And here’s where synthetic HGH injections come into play. They help adults who have HGH deficiency to restore their levels of growth hormones.
Specialists discovered that HGH treatment can also help to reduce body fat and increase muscle mass. That’s why HGH injections are so popular among all those health and fitness publications.
Many overweight people prefer to take HGH injections to control the levels of the growth hormone in their body, which will eventually help them in weight loss.
Pros And Cons Of HGH Injections
There are some pros and cons of using HGH injections, which must be kept in mind before taking this treatment.
Following are the benefits:
- HGH injections can eradicate aging indications and turn around the natural results of aging on human growth.
- Human growth hormone treatment along with some small dietary restrictions accelerates the weight loss and fat burning process.
- It improves the immune system.
- HGH also helps in lowering cholesterol levels.
- Increases the strength of the heart and other vital organs of the body.
- It improves mental health, memory, vision, bone density, and energy levels.
- It helps in the treatment of Crohn’s disease.
Here are the side effects:
- Human growth hormone treatment can lead to joint pain and Arthritis.
- It can also lead to edema (swelling) and unnatural growth of bones.
- HGH injection can also cause high blood pressure.
- It also increases glucose intolerance in the body, which further intrigues diabetes.
- Human growth hormone treatment can also cause migraines, restlessness, fatigue, depression, and asthma.
Researches indicate that the proper use and dosage of HGH can help in improving health issues and obesity. The above mentioned side effects are the consequence of a high dosage of HGH injections.
According to a 2008 study, human growth hormone treatment is effective in controlling excessive body weight and reducing belly fat.
A research study by prof. Mark Hilton indicates that many doctors and researchers now suggest HGH injections, a treatment that can help in wellness and longevity.
If used properly, human growth hormone treatment can be an effective treatment for those who are fed up with obesity or HGH deficiency.
However, a natural diet control and exercise is just the right option to live a healthy lifestyle, not only for overweight people but for everyone.
Here is how to improve HGH naturally, according to DrAxe: