Give your body the attention it deserves and take up this 30-day sit-ups, squats, and crunches challenge to boost your leg, butt, and abdominal muscles! The three moves involved in this challenge will certainly help you get those enviable abs and sculpt a firm, round booty.
However, for additional exercises, you can use ab workout equipment that is especially great for sculpting your abs.
30-Day Fitness Challenge
Follow this sit-ups, squats and crunches challenge until you strengthen your core muscles to the max on the 30th day!
The exercises involved in this fitness challenge are:
Sit-ups work your abdominal muscles and strengthen your lower abs helping you achieve what everyone calls “V-shaped abs“.
How to do sit-ups:
- Lie flat on your back with your knees slightly bent and legs fixed.
- Lock your hands together behind your head.
- Breathe out while elevating your upper body until it creates a V-shape with your thighs.
- Wait for a second, then lower your upper body back down, inhaling.
- This is one rep.
Squats not just engage your mid-section, but also tone your legs, boost your glutes and improve your overall flexibility.
How to do squats:
If you don’t know how to perform a correct squat, here’s where you should start: How To Perform A Correct Squat For Better Results.
Crunches work both your abdominal and lower back muscles and strengthen your core.
How to do crunches:
- Lie flat on your back with your knees bent at a 90 degrees angle and legs fixed.
- Place your hands on either side of your head, but don’t lock them.
- Exhale while slowly elevating your shoulders off the mat and contracting your abdominal muscles.
- Keep the contraction for about a second, then come back down slowly.
- This is one rep.
30-Day Sit-ups, Squats And Crunches Challenge
Here is an infographic with the 30-Day Sit-ups, Squats, And Crunches Challenge: