We all love desserts, but this one is healthy, delicious and it’s a little bit fancy. Today we’re making a raspberry protein souffle. And there’s actually not that many ingredients. So you don’t have to be intimidated and you can very easily impress your family, your friends or your significant other with this sexy recipe.
Raspberry protein souffle
What do we need?
This is a very cheap recipe with just a few ingredients:
- 6 ounces of fresh raspberries;
- 1 scoop strawberry protein powder. This is optional, you don’t have to have it, but if you really want that little bit of extra muscle building protein add that in.
- 1⁄4 cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar substitute (stevia);
- 4 egg whites, room temperature;
- chocolate chips (optional);
How to do it?
1. What you need to do first is to blend up the raspberries. As you can see when you’re done, it is nice and smooth and also full of raspberries seeds. If you really love raspberry seeds, go for it, you can leave it there. But for a soft and non crunchy raspberry protein souffle you need to strain it. Now you have the fresh raspberry puree.
2. Add in your strawberry protein powder as well as your tablespoon of stevia.
3. Beat the egg whites until it looks very fluffy and creamy and add a quarter cup of sugar substitute. Now beat it until basically you can turn the bowl upside down and it won’t fall out.
4. This part is CRUCIAL! Fold half of the raspberry souce in there. Spoon it in there and GENTLY fold it in. Go underneath and fold it over for 5-6 times. Put the other half of the raspberry sauce in and fold again. Keep going until all the mix gets the same colour.
5. Prepare 4 little glass bowls and sprey them with some coconut sprey to make sure they don’t stick. Fill the bowls with the raspberry sauce.
6. Put them on the pan and if you like chocolate add some chocolate chips at this point. Now we’re gonna put the pan into the oven at 400°F (205°C) for 12-13 minutes.
7. Before you serve the raspberry protein souffle, drizzle it on top with a little bit of fresh raspberry sauce. It will look amazing. Enjoy!
A little bowl of this raspberry protein souffle has only 65 calories, 11g protein, 2g net carbs from the raspberries and ZERO grams of fat.
Let me know in the comments below what recipe you wanna do next. Be sure to eat clean and stay fit!