The Halloween is just around the corner so we should eat some pumpkin pie, right? So I’m gonna show you how to prepare a super easy dessert that you can bake in the microwave: mug cake.
If you’ve never did a mug cake before, let me tell you that it’s amazingly simple: you just mix the ingredients in a cup, put it into oven and when it’s done, flip the cup to get your first mug cake.
Because we’re using pumpkin today, there’s a lot of beta-carotene and also lot’s of fiber to start your day.
What do you need for this mug cake?
The ingredients you’ll need for this pumpkin pie mug cake are:
- 1/4 cup oat flour (if you don’t have any, just take the regular oats and crush them);
- 1/2 scoop protein powder;
- 1/8 cup of almond milk;
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin;
- 1 pinch cinnamon;
- 1 pinch salt;
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder;
- 2 tablespoons of stevia;
- 1/2 sheet crushed grahamcracker;
- 1 egg.
How do we prepare it?
Well this is quite simple, you just need to:
- mix all the ingredients into a bowl (except the crushed grahamcracker);
- spray your mug with some coconut spray;
- place the grahamcrackers into the mug (they’re at the base right now but when you invert it it’s gonna be at the top);
- pour your mixture on top (the mug must not be all the way full because once it start baking it will rise a little bit);
- put it in the oven for about 2 minutes;
- before you invert your mug cake, you need to knife it all the way around just to make sure it comes out easily (if you sprayed the mug before it will come really easily);
- put a plate on top of the mug and flip them together to get your amazingmug cake.
This sweet dessert costs only $1.90 to make and it has:
- 300 calories;
- 24 g muscle building protein;
- 26 g carbs;
- 8 g fat;
- 6 g fiber.
This is the fastest recipe I have ever made: max 3 minutes for all the process. So if you enjoyed this mug cake recipe and want more of them feel free to leave a message below and please share it with your friends. Eat healthy and stay fit!
Get more like this
in your inbox
Sign up for our daily email with fitness and nutrition tips, diets and weight loss programs, health news, and more.