Today we’re taking our beloved Oreos and turning it into decadent Oreo truffles with this super easy, no baking, just 3 ingredients, really no brainer recipe.
Just look at the picture, one bite and your friends will be in love. And it’s up to you if you’re willing to share the recipe, or just make your friends bag for more.
Here are the ingredients:
- 1 Package of Double Stuf Oreo (or 450g of any flavour Oreos);
- 115g of Cream Cheese;
- 1 cup of White Chocolate Candy Melts;
- 1 cup of Milk Chocolate Candy Melts.
Also you will need a food processor, baking sheets and wax paper.
How to prepare the Oreo Truffle?
1. We’re gonna start by crushing up all of the Oreos in our food processor. So crush them into really fine crumbles.
2. Pour the crushed Oreos into a bowl and save a little bit of those crumbles for garnish later.
3. This is the part when your hands is gonna get messy. 🙂 Put the cream cheese into the bowl and mix it with the Oreo crumbles. Use the back of your hands and just press the cream cheese into the Oreo crumbles. Keep it going until it’s all sticked together.
4. Once this is all mixed together, we’re gonna roll it into 2,5 cm balls. You will want to make the balls as smooth as possible, but remember we’re gonna cover these with chocolate, so it’s gonna cover any imperfection that you might have. Put them onto the wax paper.
5. Freeze the Oreo truffles for 15 minutes to let them firm up and make them really easy to dip into the chocolate.
6. Put the Oreo balls into one of the chocolate cups (white or black). Just dunk them into the chocolate, merge them all the way and then use a fork to grab them and to get rid of the excess chocolate. Put them back onto the wax paper.
7. While the Oreo truffle is still wet, you’re gonna just sprinkle a little bit of that Oreo crumbles right on top.
8. Once you’re done, put the Oreo truffles into the refrigerator and let the chocolate hard enough for about 10-15 minutes.
These Oreo truffles are amazing, they’re everything I love about Oreos, all in one bite. They’re rich, they’re chocolaty, they’re creamy, they are so good! I know guys you love Oreos too, so let me know what ideas you have in the comment section below. Also share the recipe with your friends and family. Enjoy the Oreo truffles!