With this super easy, just 3 ingredients, no baking Oreo truffle recipe, you’re taking your beloved Oreos and turning them into delicious dessert balls.
Just look at the picture; one bite and your friends will be in love with this dessert. And it’s up to you if you’re willing to share the recipe, or just make your friends beg for more.
Here are the ingredients:
- A pack of Double Stuf Oreo (or 450g of any flavor Oreos);
- 115g of Cream Cheese;
- 1 cup of White Chocolate Candy Melts;
- 1 cup of Milk Chocolate Candy Melts.
Also, you will need a food processor, baking sheets, and wax paper.
How To Prepare The Oreo Truffle Recipe?
Here are the steps you must follow to get this no-bake oreo truffle recipe ready:
- Start by crushing up all of the Oreos in your food processor. So crush them into really fine crumbles.
- Pour the crushed Oreos into a bowl and save a little bit of those crumbles for garnish later.
- This is the part when your hands are gonna get messy. 🙂 Put the cream cheese into the bowl and mix it with the Oreo crumbles. Use the back of your hands and just press the cream cheese into the Oreo crumbles. Keep it going until it’s all stuck together.
- Once this is all mixed together, roll it into 2,5 cm balls. You will want to make the balls as smooth as possible, but remember, they’re gonna be covered with chocolate, so the imperfections will be hidden.
- Put the Oreo balls onto the wax paper and freeze them for 15 minutes to let them firm up and make them really easy to dip into the chocolate.
- Dunk them into the chocolate, merge them all the way, and then use a fork to grab them and to get rid of the excess chocolate. Put them back onto the wax paper.
- While the Oreo truffle is still wet, you’re gonna just sprinkle a little bit of that Oreo crumbles right on top.
- Once you’re done, put the Oreo truffles into the refrigerator and let the chocolate hard enough for about 10-15 minutes.
- Then serve this dessert with your friends and family. They’re all gonna love this recipe!
These Oreo truffles are amazing, they’re everything I love about Oreos, all in one bite. They’re rich, chocolaty, creamy, and taste so good!
I know you guys love Oreos too, so let me know what recipe ideas you have in the comment section below. Also, share the recipe with your friends and family. Enjoy the Oreo truffles!
Get more like this
in your inbox
Sign up for our daily email with fitness and nutrition tips, diets and weight loss programs, health news, and more.