Homemade pita chips are just about the easiest things ever to make. And when you eat them with hummus straight out of the oven, they seriously can’t be beat.
What Do You Need To Cook Homemade Pita Chips?
– 4 pitas (I used Joseph’s brand);
– 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil;
– 1 tsp sea salt.
How To Do It?
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cut pitas into eighths (like you’re cutting a pizza).
3. Toss your pita triangles in a bowl with the olive oil and sea salt until coated.
4. Spread pita chips on two cookie sheets lined with tin foil.
5. Bake for 15 minutes (or until golden brown).
6. Let cool for 15 minutes and then serve.
Get more like this
in your inbox
Sign up for our daily email with fitness and nutrition tips, diets and weight loss programs, health news, and more.