Initially very popular in France, the Dukan diet has rapidly spread worldwide and has become one of the favorite diets of people everywhere.
Since the Dukan diet is so beloved, we offer some easy to prepare recipes that can be enjoyed during the attack phase, at the beginning, when you lose most of the weight.
Read more about the Dukan diet and learn how to cook recipes that help you lose weight!
What Is The Dukan Diet?
Dukan Diet was created by French physician Pierre Dukan now more than 30 years, but began to be known globally with the publication of the book 13 years ago – when they were sold no less than 10 million copies!
Diet has four phases, and the first is get the best and fastest results. In the attack phase you can lose even two pounds a day, permitted foods being only those rich in protein and low in calories.
Dukan Diet is popular with some celebrities such as Jennifer Lopez, Giselle Bundchen, Penelope Cruz and Kate Middleton and her mother.
What Is The Attack Phase?
The first and most intense stage of the diet lasts between 1 and 10 days, depending on the number of pounds you have to lose.
At this point, you have to respect a number of rules that help you lose weight fast: to walk 20 minutes each day, to drink at least a liter and a half of water and eat only food daily allowed, plus a tablespoon and a half of oat bran good for digestion.
More recently, Dr. Pierre Dukan says and use a tablespoon of goji every day, even during the attack.
You are allowed to consume unlimited calories or amount (except for eggs):
- Low fat meat: beef, veal, lean ham, beef liver or chicken, rabbit, ostrich, turkey, chicken, hunting birds.
- Seafood: any fish, shellfish or seafood, just do not have oil or fatty sauces.
- Skimmed milk: any skimmed milk without fruit or sugar added.
- Eggs: You can consume four whole eggs per week if you have problems with cholesterol or 7 if not. Egg whites can be eaten without restriction.
- Vegetable protein: only tofu is allowed.
- Sweeteners (except fruitiness), vinegar, mustard, spices, herbs, garlic, onion (as spice), lemon juice (not drink, only added to food), sugarless gum, tea, black coffee.
Recipes that you can prepare in the attack phase of the Dukan diet:
1. Chicken Tandoori (Indian)
– 6 pieces of chicken breast;
– Two jars of yogurt;
– 2 teaspoons tandoori spice mix;
– 3 cloves garlic, crushed;
– A 2 cm piece ginger, shredded;
– 2 chillies, minced;
– Lemon juice, salt, pepper.
- Mix all ingredients except meat in the blender.
- Put meat in a bowl, pour mixture over and leave to marinate overnight in refrigerator.
- Put the meat in the oven at high heat for 20 minutes, then leave it for 2-3 minutes on hot grill for more flavor.
2. Oat Bran Muffins And Cinnamon
– 6 tablespoons of oat bran;
– 1 teaspoon cinnamon;
– 2 eggs;
– 6 tablespoons of yogurt with 0% fat;
– 1 teaspoon baking powder;
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl, then add the eggs and yogurt, stirring until smooth.
- Add sweetener to taste.
- Share mixture into 6 types of muffins and put them in the oven at 170 degrees Celsius incisors for 15 to 17 minutes.
3. Salmon With Mustard And Dill Sauce
– 4 salmon fillets;
– 2 green onions, chopped;
– 1 tablespoon of mustard classic;
– 6 tablespoons nonfat cottage cheese;
– A dill, finely chopped;
– Pepper and salt.
- Put the salmon in the freezer for a few minutes so that it can easily cut into thin strips.
- Bake salmon strips in a non-sticky pan for 1 minute on each side, then put them in a dish.
- In the same skillet, cook onion, then add cheese and mustard and let the sauce to thicken for a minute.
- Put back in pan salmon, season with dill, salt and pepper and … table is ready!
4. Caffe Frappe
– A cup of strong black coffee or espresso, cold;
– A cup of skim milk, cold;
– 4 tablespoons of sweetener;
– 16 ice cubes.
- Put coffee, milk and sweetener in blender and mix until the texture is smooth and frothy.
- Add ice cubes and mix until ice is crushed, then mix well, pour into glasses and enjoy the cafe frappe dietary straw.