Chicken Greek Salad For A Healthy Lunch
Chicken Greek Salad
We have prepared for you a chicken greek salad recipe that is prepared in just 20 minutes. It contains 4 servings with 473 calories. Enjoy!
– 225g quinoa;
– 25g butter;
– 1 red chilli, seeded and finely chopped;
– 1 clove of garlic, crushed;
– 400g small chicken fillets;
– 1 ½ tbsp extra virgin olive oil;
– 300g tomatoes, chopped coarse;
– 1 handful of kalamata olives, pitted;
– 1 red onion, finely chopped;
– 100g feta cheese, crumbled;
– 1 bunch small mint, chopped;
– Juice and zest of ½ lemon.
1. Cook quinoa according to package instructions, then rinse in cold water and drain well.
2. Meanwhile, mix the butter with pepper and garlic forming a paste. Cover the chicken fillets well with two tablespoons of olive oil and season. Heat a pan-grilled and roast chicken three to four minutes per side. Move everything on a platter, sprinkle with flavored butter and set aside.
3. Place in a bowl of tomatoes, olives, onions and feta cheese. Add quinoa and remaining olive oil, lemon zest and juice. It is well seasoned and served with flavored chicken pieces.
4. Nutritional value per serving: 473 calories, 37g protein, 20g fat, 8g saturated fat, 35g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, 8g sugar, 1.4g salt.