Chicken Breast Bruschetta With Beetroot Salad
This recipe of chicken breast is very healthy and consistent. It is perfect for lunch when you’re on a diet or even when you just want to live healthy.
– 400 grams Chicken Breast;
– 1 X Large Tomato;
– 1/2 Small Red Onion;
– 100 grams Baby Spinach Leaves;
– 100 grams Baby Beetroots (Whole);
– 1 x Small Carrot;
– 1 x Lebanese Cucumber;
– 1 Tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar.
1. Place chicken breast onto a non stick fry pan and cook until both sides turn golden brown and chicken is cooked right through.
2. Whilst chicken is cooking, cut tomato into small cubes and dice onion. Mix both into a small bowl and mix with balsamic vinegar.
3. Cut baby beetroots into quarters and then peel carrot and cucumber and slice into thin strips. Add into a second salad bowl and mix with spinach leaves.
4. Once chicken is cooked, place onto plate and pour bruschetta mix over the chicken breast.
5. Place beetroot salad on plate next to the chicken breast and serve. Enjoy!
- Calories per serving: 346;
- Protein: 47.8 g;
- Total fat: 9.1 g;
- Saturated fat: 1.9 g;
- Carbohydrates: 20.2 g;
- Sugars: 14.2 g;
- Fibre: 4.8 g;
- Sodium: 735.5 mg.
Get more like this
in your inbox
Sign up for our daily email with fitness and nutrition tips, diets and weight loss programs, health news, and more.