Squats are a productive exercise that gives you results quickly and you can do it easy in your home.
Every woman wants to look their best and seek different methods of beautification. Whichever method is chosen, there is no beauty without movement. Most often a woman’s legs and ass are telling if her life contains daily workout or not. Even if you’re skinny and you think you look good in a short skirt, legs give you away if your muscles are not toned. To avoid skinny legs and unaesthetic ass subscribe in a daily exercise program in a gym. The most important exercises for these areas of the body are squats. To do squats correctly and efficiently you must follow these guidelines:
1. Do cardio exercises for at least 7 minutes as a warm-up.
2. It is better if you squat in front of a mirror to monitor yourself.
3. Starting position: the knees must stay behind your toes, align your neck with the spine, rise your chest and straighten your back. Your feet must be at a distance slightly more than the shoulders. Pull in your belly and you can start doing squats.
4. Lower your body until your thighs are parallel to the floor and hold for 5 seconds. Come back to the starting position and repeat.
5. Repeat 15 times then take a rest of 15 seconds and stretch your legs. Do 3 sets of 15 squats 3 times a week.
Besides you’ll look better and healthier, squats maintains body balance and helps to increase mobility and flexibility. Squats work on buttocks, belly, spine and legs. Enjoy your squats and stay fit!