Nutrisystem is actually a weight-loss company which delivers balanced food at your doorstep in order to help you lose weight.
Nowadays, obesity is a common problem and many people find it very hard to control their diet.
The pressure of losing weight results in an ineffective and worrisome diet plan which does not end with desired results.
Nutrisystem is a simple solution for all the diet problems, since it only delivers to you what you need to eat, within expert-recommended guidelines.
It’s an advanced controlled diet plan and this detailed overview will explain to you how exactly it works.
Principles Of Nutrisystem
Just like all other diet plans, Nutrisystem follows essential weight loss principles to provide the desired results. These principles are actually the basis of any balanced diet.
However, the only difference is that in a self-chosen diet plan, you are prone to cross the line and abandon the whole diet.
But in Nutrisystem, everything that is to be eaten is delivered to your doorstep to easily follow the diet plan.
Here are, in brief, the principles of the Nutrisystem diet plan:
1. Portion Control
The psychological alertness of eating small food portions as well as counting the calories in it makes it very hard to follow a specific diet plan.
Nutrisystem eliminates this portion anxiety for you by delivering perfectly portioned food at your home.
The food comes in small packages which are portioned based on expert recommendations for weight loss.
2. Balanced Nutrition Uptake
This is the key to maintaining a proper physique. The food included in the Nutrisystem packages has a balanced proportion of lean proteins, low glycemic sugars, essential carbohydrates and other components.
3. Loss Of Calories
Of course, in order to lose weight, your calorie loss should be more than your calories intake.
Nutrisystem only delivers calorie controlled food to you. This food is guaranteed to make you lose calories by limiting their uptake at an optimum level.
4. Water Intake
8 Glasses or 64 oz water is also recommended with the diet which is all to be consumed on a daily basis.
How Does It Actually Work?
A detailed overview of Nutrisystem helped me determine the following key features of its working:
1. Nutrisystem works essentially by controlling your diet in compliance with the above-mentioned principles. It ensures that all the busy people can have an instant balanced diet at their arm’s length which they can heat and eat.
2. Controlled uptake of calories combined with proper nutrition and water consumption make the perfect combination for an all-natural, effective diet plan.
3. Six smaller meals including breakfast, lunch, dinners, snacks and protein shake are to be taken after an interval of 2-3 hours. Since portions are limited, excessive eating is prevented.
4. Some supplementary groceries such as complementary carbs, fruits, vegetables and frozen food can be purchased based on Nutrisystem guidelines to add fun to your diet.
5. Weekly flex meals help in reducing the strain of diet.
6. In each plan, consumers are given the filters for vegetarians, diabetics, and men or women.
According to your preferences and budget, you can select from following diet plans:
It includes all the pre-selected foods with a limited or few food options. It has the lowest price and most basic components.
In this plan, you can choose from over 100 different options. It is moderately priced and the most popularly used plan.
3. Uniquely Yours
You can select from over 150 food options along with unlimited frozen food choices. It is the most expensive.
Men who are following this diet plan are expected to lose about 18 pounds in the first month, and women about 13 pounds.
The dieters start the first month with a TURBO DIET in which the men are expected to lose 18 pounds are women are expected to lose 13 pounds.
The gist of the Nutrisystem diet plan is that balanced nutrition and controlled calories should be within the reach of every busy person.
Get more like this
in your inbox
Sign up for our daily email with fitness and nutrition tips, diets and weight loss programs, health news, and more.