Diet vs Workout
Because our society is characterized by speed and forward, always looking for the easiest ways to achieve our goals. Body remodeling is no exception. Maybe you’re wondering how to lose weight easier? First adopting a diet more or less drastic or starting exercise? A study by researchers at Stanford University gives us the answer.
How to lose weight easily and long-term
If you’re accustomed to a lifestyle out into sedentary and eating sweets or high in fat foods, you probably think to take it easy. To start with either a diet or a workout program do not deplete your body. But let’s see what the tests say.
Researchers at Stanford University divided 300 subjects into four groups for the “lose weight easily” experiment:
- The first group was told to eat healthy at the same time to start training;
- The second group was advised to start with a healthy diet, and after a period include the sport in everyday life;
- The third group was advised to start with the exercise program, and while gradually change their diet;
- The fourth group made no change.
Lose weight easily experiment results:
- Those who adopted the diet and workout simultaneously managed to best meet the needs of researchers. 150 minutes of exercise per week, 5-9 servings of fruits and vegetables and less saturated fat 10% of total fat consumed.
- Those who started “weight loss program” diet failed to comply eventually the number of minutes per week devoted to movement throughout the year.
- Those who started with exercise were able to improve their diet, but could not fully respect the requirements of specialists.
When you start to lose weight easily just adopting changes in the diet, decreases the motivation to start a workout program. If the first step is to incorporate movement into everyday life, our body improves and our mood too. It is easier to take a diet with a lower caloric content.
Of course, you lose weight easily and faster combining the two “key ingredients” of a perfect body: healthy eating and daily exercise!
How to lose weight easily without being exhausted
If your lifestyle can not be labeled as “healthy”, these changes may seem difficult. Therefore, it is important not to jump into a drastic diet and overwork your body with exercises.
One thing is certain: you can not go wrong if you eat healthy and include sport in your life. Try and see!