Old or young, we all love our hair and are ready to do anything to make it look beautiful and shiny. In today’s age, hair experts believe that hair conditioning plays an important role in styling our look.
Hair damage, hair fall, split ends, dandruff, are some of the most common problems that we can face with our hair. Home remedies for hair growth provide you with the ultimate solution.
Previously, hair loss was considered to be a sign of aging. However, it is a myth now. Due to today’s hectic lifestyle and work stress, hair fall is a common problem among all ages of people.
People spend thousands of dollars in restoring hair growth. But these chemical treatments hardly provide with any fruitful results. Therefore, instead of trying out the over-the-counter solutions, why don’t you try home remedies for hair growth?
Life is too short to have boring, unmanageable hair.
The best part of these home remedies for hair growth is that you already have all the ingredients in your kitchen. You just need to follow the tips accordingly to get fruitful results.
However, all home remedies for hair growth require time to display any kind of result. It’s not that fast as The Black Mask is for blackheads.
What Are The Common Causes Of Hair Loss?
The common causes of hair loss include:
- Hormonal imbalance;
- Nutritional deficiency;
- Excessive use of heating tools;
- Genetic issues;
- Chemical hair products and the likes.
However, you don’t need to worry anymore as there are home remedies for hair growth available that can nourish your hair and promote hair growth.
Home Remedies For Hair Growth
Have patience and follow these home remedies for hair growth to get effective results:
1. Coconut Milk
Coconut milk is considered as the most effective homemade remedy for hair growth. Coconut milk is rich in iron, essential fats, and potassium, which will nourish your hair.
You can make an amazing homemade conditioner with coconut milk:
- Add four drops of lavender oil and squeeze half a lemon.
- Mix it with coconut milk and apply it on your scalp.
- Leave it for 5 to 6 minutes and then rinse it off with water.
2. Onion Juice
“I have tried this option, and I have received some brilliant results in just four weeks. My mom suggested this remedy when I was going through a bad phase of life and facing a serious problem of hair loss. I tried many hair loss products and medicines but did not get any result. Until now”, said Christine, one of my closest cousins.
The reason behind its effectiveness is that this juice contains sulphur that increases collagen production in the tissue and helps in hair re-growth. Don’t be afraid of its strong smell because it goes off just after one wash.
- Cut an onion into a few slices.
- Squeeze out its juice either by grating or smashing.
- Apply the juice on the scalp and keep it for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Rinse it off with an herbal shampoo.
3. Make Egg Mask
This is a popular home remedy that imparts quick result. As we all know that eggs are rich in protein that helps to grow new hair. Preparing a mask with eggs, one spoon of honey and one spoon of olive oil proves really useful for hair.
Eggs also contain zinc, sulphur, phosphorus, selenium and iodine.
- Add one spoon of honey and one spoon of Olive oil to the egg mix.
- Apply this egg mixture on your scalp and leave it for 10 to 15 minutes.
- After that, rinse it off with cold water and a mild shampoo.
This remedy is not only helpful for hair growth but also preserves the natural color of your hair.
4. Green Tea
This is a perfect solution for those who throw away tea bags after using them. Green tea, as we already know, is rich in antioxidants and iron that helps in boosting the growth of hair, and thereby prevent hair loss.
- Apply green tea leaves from used tea bags on your scalp.
- Leave it for around 30 to 35 minutes.
- Rinse it off with cold water.
5. Vitamin E Oil
Vitamin E oil contains antioxidant properties that help to remove radicals from the body. It also improves the supply of oxygen throughout the body and helps in hair growth.
- Massage vitamin E oil into the scalp.
- Leave the oil on the hair overnight.
- Then rinse it off with shampoo on the next day.
6. Potato Juice
Potato juice proves very helpful for hair growth especially if you are facing the problem of a thinning hairline.
- Cut a potato into few slices.
- Squeeze them to bring out the juice either by using a grinder or mashing it.
- Once you make the juice, apply it on your scalp and leave it to dry for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Rinse it off with warm water.
Do your hair like it is full of secrets.
Therefore, if you are suffering from hair loss or a receding hairline, trying out these home remedies for hair growth will definitely improve your situation. You will get effective results within a few weeks of using it. Also, these are home remedies don’t have any such side-effects.
If you know any other homemade tip for hair growth that proves to be helpful for others, please feel free to share with us. We would love to hear from you.
Get more like this
in your inbox
Sign up for our daily email with fitness and nutrition tips, diets and weight loss programs, health news, and more.