After taking a look at what 200 calories looks like a few months ago, we thought: What is it looks like to burn 200 calories off?
Sure, the average person who runs for a good 20 minutes will burn roughly 200 calories. But is not really the most fun or weird way to burn 200 calories. For example:
13 Fun And Weird Ways To Burn 200 Calories
1. Why not chewing gum for 18 hours to burn off those 200 calories? Chewing gum contains about 10 calories per piece, so if you’d took a new piece every hour you’d basically be breaking even.
2. Try applying love lip-balm 1500 times to burn 200 calories.
3. And why not put those glossy lips to good use with 2 hours of kissing your love interest?
4. If things heat up, you only need an hour of making love to burn off 200 calories.
5. But before all that, you may want to spend 45 sessions brushing your teeth (2 min each).
6. Prefer a more passive route? How about simply watching TV? Spend a good 2 and a half hours surfing through channels, and you’ll actually burn those 200 calories. Watch something hilarious and you’ll only need 4 commercial free sitcoms with consistent laughter.
7. If you’re bored and happen to fall asleep, you’ll need over 3 hours to burn the same amount. But you will be burning calories even in your sleep!
Get more like this
in your inbox
Sign up for our daily email with fitness and nutrition tips, diets and weight loss programs, health news, and more.