There are so many methods and diets to lose weight online, ranging from ones that are really effective and make perfect sense to ones that are a complete joke and want you to live just on thin air.
Losing weight with the extreme diet soup is somewhere into the middle; I am pretty sure it can help you lose weight, but I’m also convinced you can’t eat this soup daily, for more than a week.
Extreme Diet Soup
The extreme diet soup can help you lose up to 6 pounds per week when you eat 2 servings + 2 small meals per day. Either it helps you lose weight or not, this soup is a well balanced meal with almost 32 g protein per serving, which is pretty much for a chicken soup.
This extreme diet soup is really quick and easy to prepare; it takes only 30 minutes for preparation and 20 minutes for cooking. At the end, you’ll get 7 servings packed with about 276 calories each. One serving of extreme diet soup also contains:
- 7.7 g Fat;
- 56 mg Cholesterol;
- 1,383 mg Sodium;
- 21.2 g Carbohydrates;
- 7.4 g Fiber;
- 31.9 g Protein.
- 2 tbs extra vigin Olive Oil;
- 2 large Onions, sliced;
- 1.5 pounds skinless, boneless Chicken Breast;
- 1 large Carrot, shredded;
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper with seeds, minced;
- 2 tsp minced fresh Oregano or Thyme (only 1 tsp if dried);
- 8 cups fat free Chicken Broth;
- 1 can (15 oz) Black Beans, drained;
- 6 cups Baby Spinach Leaves, packed;
- 1 can (15 oz) Tomatoes, diced;
- 7 tbs grated Parmesan Cheese (as garnish).
- Heat the olive oil in large stockpot over medium heat.
- Add onions and cook 10 minutes, stirring from time to time.
- Add the chicken breast and cook until it’s done (usually about 5 minutes).
- Add garlic, carrot, thyme and jalapeno and cook 2 more minutes.
- Stir in broth, then increase heat and bring the mixture to boil.
- Then add tomato, spinach and beans, and let it for another boil.
- Remove the soup from heat and cover it.
- Serve topped with grated parmesan cheese.
You will get 7 servings of soup, 2 cups per each serving. Double the ingredients if you want to prepare the extreme diet soup for the entire week.
If you’re thinking to give it a try, leave a comment below and let us know if this weight loss method worked for you. Stay fit!
Get more like this
in your inbox
Sign up for our daily email with fitness and nutrition tips, diets and weight loss programs, health news, and more.