Bananas are sweet and creamy, ideal for snacks between meals and perfect for maintaining long-term figure. But beyond this, black spotted bananas can do wonders in terms of nutrition and healthcare.
Why Black Spotted Bananas?
Here are 3 main reasons why you should think twice before getting rid of those black spotted bananas in your cabinet:
1⃣ They Can Replace Energy Drinks
“Forget energy drinks , eat a banana” is the new advice given by specialists. A study carried out on athletes and published in May this year, came out that those who ate a banana had higher levels of dopamine than those who opted for an energy drink .
Moreover, dopamine levels continued to rise up to an hour after. Bananas not only can successfully replace the energy drinks, but they also help you feel better.
2⃣ Have Anti-Cancer Properties
According to Japanese studies, a good banana with blemished peel, produces a substance called TNF (Tumor Necrosis Factor) that kills tumor cells. The darker the peel is, the stronger anti-cancer properties of bananas are.
Black spotted bananas also help strengthening the immunity system.
3⃣ Help To Get Rid Of Hangover
The high content of potassium found in black spotted bananas is a great medicine for hangover. Eat a banana before going to sleep, or in the next morning right after you wake up, and you’ll get rid of the hangover symptoms.
Don’t forget that it is highly recommend to eat a banana every day.
We strongly recommend these two delicious banana recipes:
Fried bananas are very common in many countries cuisine. In some places are considered desert, in other appetizers or side dishes. The only difference is the method of preparation.
Here’s what you need to prepare some delicious, fried bananas:
- Garlic powder;
- 100ml Oil;
- 4 Bananas.
Method of preparation:
- Fill a pot with water and put it to boil. Add the bananas with peel them.
- Let the water to a boil and then reduce heat slightly . Take bananas on fire after about 20 minutes (when the skin has become black ) . Make sure you do not leave a lot to the boil.
- Will become too soft to be able to be fried . Let the bananas cool and drain the remaining water out .
- After cooling, the need to clean peel bananas and cut them into thick slices about 2 cm . Put bananas fried in a pan of hot oil that previously .
- After about 3 minutes , turn slices on the other. Add garlic powder and pepper over fried bananas .
Don’t be afraid of the idea of bananas cooked in the first part of the recipe. Finally you get a crispy outside and juicy prepared inside, like the taste of fried eggplant. To us it seemed delicious.
Kiwi And Banana Shake
A perfect idea for the morning. Not only help you to get up, but if you’re like for breakfast is the most consistent meal of the day, milkshake that it will be enough.
Here’s what you need to prepare a delicious banana and kiwi shake:
- 100 ml Milk;
- 3 Kiwis;
- 2 Bananas.
Method of preparation:
- Clean fruits of peel and cut them into small pieces.
- After you cut the fruit, put them in a blender and mix them with milk.
If you find it too sour combination with kiwi, add a teaspoon of sugar or honey. If you cook in a very hot day, add ice cubes.