Sometimes it can be hard to get motivated for a workout, but choosing the right upbeat music while on the treadmills can help make the transition easier. Here we built a list of best songs, modern hits, classic dance tracks, and everything in-between to get some ideas for your own workout playlist!
Best Songs for a Workout Playlist
1. “Eye of the Tiger” by Survivor;
2. “Can’t Hold Us” by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis. Whether you’re on the elliptical machine or lifting weights in the gym, this one always gets your blood pumping!
3. “Fighter” by Christina Aguilera. Are you a fighter? You’d better take your vitamins and supplements if you want to be ready to rock at the gym with this song.
4. “Beat It” by Michael Jackson. MJ knew how to bring the rhythm. Grab your protein shake and get ready to bust out some dance moves between sets.
5. “Highway to Hell” by AC/DC. Pick up the barbell and hop on the highway to hell! You’ll want to make sure your fitness equipment can handle the ramped intensity you’ll be bring with these classic guitar riffs.
6. “Can’t be touched” by Roy Jones; This is one of the best songs that makes you feel invincible. You must include it into your playlist!
7. “Never” by Moving Pictures. Never say no to getting your workout in. Even if it means working out in your home gym, get your sweat on to this track.
8. “Give Me Everything” by Pitbull. Give the gym everything you’ve got. Get on that fitness equipment and rock through this Pitbull tune.
9. “Applause” by Lady Gaga. Everyone needs an encouraging word while they’re on the elliptical or the crunch ball. How about some applause from the queen of kicking out the jams, Lady Gagy.
10. “I Don’t Feel Like Dancin'” by Scissor Sisters. Well, we know that there can be dips in the gym other than the ones you do to work those triceps. Push through the dip and supplement your playlist with the Scissor Sisters.
11. “You Give Love a Bad Name” by Bon Jovi.
12. “Troublemaker” by Olly Murs and Flo Rida;
13. “Gonna Make You Sweat” by C+C Music Factory;
14. “Stronger” by Kanye West;
15. “Brokenhearted” by Karmin;
16. “Walking On Sunshine” by Katrina and the Waves;
17. “I Hate Myself for Loving You” by Joan Jett & the Blackhearts;
18. “Nothin’ But a Good Time” by Poison;
19. “Shut Up and Let Me Go” by the Ting Tings;
20. “Starships” by Nicki Minaj.
Do you have your own playlist and wanna share some tracks? Leave a comment and let others to see what are your best songs that get you pumped!
Get more like this
in your inbox
Sign up for our daily email with fitness and nutrition tips, diets and weight loss programs, health news, and more.