Whether you like it espresso, Americano, or latte, here are the best coffee grinders that will help you prepare the tastiest cup of coffee.
The best cup of coffee depends on a lot of factors such as brewing style and water temperature, but the one element that stands out from the rest is the grind.
Because a uniformly fine grind is one of, if not the most essential key is getting the best-tasting coffee that your tongue and the rest of your body can enjoy.
If your coffee is made from unevenly grounded coffee beans, it would only produce a mediocre version of what could have been marvelous.
But that’s why we have coffee grinders to ensure that there are less or even zero mistakes to be made in the grinding process.
This post lists some of the top-branded coffee grinders that you can get your hands on in 2018 – be it espresso, French press, or anything else.
The Best Coffee Grinders For A Perfect Coffee
You’ll be able to enjoy a quick and well-prepared cup of joe like the ones you get at cafes and coffee shops without having to pay for anything else but any of the following coffee grinders that appease you:
1. Breville Smart Grinder Pro
This programmable conical burr grinder has over 60 unique settings that produce the ultimate brew of your dreams.
Whether you choose between Filter and ‘shots’ for Espresso or ‘cups’ for French Press, you’ll get the appropriate dose that you’ve wanted for so long.
This machine can grind directly into an air-tight container or a portafilter.
- Precision electronic timer: You can adjust the grind time in 0.2 second increments and get a consistent dose every time.
- Stainless steel conical burrs: These minimize grinding heat and protect the coffee beans’ essential oils.
- LCD display: This is a clear and simple LCD screen that displays the grind time, grind setting and the number of shots and cups that you have selected.
It has also been listed as one of the best coffee grinders on other blogs such as Coffeechannel.
2. Baratza 586 Baratza Virtuoso
What you see here is a grinder that is specifically hand-picked by Speciality Coffee professionals.
Virtuoso’s professional-grade 40mm conical burrs are the finest tools around for producing a consistent, fine grind.
And if you prefer French Press, fret not, for this grinder can do that as well.
- Grind on demand: Coffee grinding is a simple task that can be accomplished with a conveniently-placed pulse button and a 60-second timer.
- 40-Grind settings: Just turn on the hopper and you can quickly adjust the settings from fine for espresso to coarse for French press.
- Speed control: Virtuoso uses a combo of electronic and gear speed reduction to control the rotation of the burr to 500 RPM.
- Quality parts: This grinder is made from Baratza’s quality parts and, including burrs manufactured in Europe.
Check out this full encore and virtuoso comparison table to learn more about this coffee grinder.
3. KRUPS F203 Electric Spice And Coffee Grinder
Want to know the key to grinding coffee beans and spices without losing any flavor? The KRUPS F203 Electric Spice and Coffee Grinder, that’s what.
The coffee grounds produced by this machine have a rich aroma and full-bodied flavor for better-tasting coffee.
Other than grinding coffee beans, KRUPS can also grind or chop nuts, seeds, herbs, and spices.
- It has a large grinding capacity capable of brewing up to 12 cups of coffee.
- It is able to make perfect coffee grounds for drip coffee makers in less than 10 seconds.
- KRUPS can grind up to 3 ounces of coffee beans in seconds.
- The stainless steel blades that coffee beans as well as nuts, herbs, and spices.
4. Chefman Coffee Grinder Electric Burr
If you want your coffee grounded with class, look no further than the Chefman Electric Burr Coffee Grinder.
This grinder features a 110-watt motor that delivers a constant, even grind every time. Chefman’s metal burr disc not only grinds uniformly but also preserves its natural aroma for better flavor.
It also has 17 settings that suit a variety of brewing methods including stream, drip, percolate, espresso and more. The hopper can hold over 8 oz. of coffee grounds and make anywhere between 2-12 cups of coffee, enough for you and your entire family.
Other features include:
- Easy to use: The grinder has an easy one-touch operation to make grinding quick and easy.
- Full flavor: The burr mill system keeps the coffee beans from overheating to give you freshly-grounded coffee with full-bodied flavor and better taste.
Hopefully, these reviews helped you understand what are the most essential features a good coffee grinder must have. And from now on, you will know how to choose the best coffee grinders based on your budget and needs.