This safe meal plan contains nutritionally dense foods and easy-to-make recipes for a safe and fast weight loss. It is built for lightly active people who weigh around 150 pounds (68kg). For very active people it is recommended to add back the calories they burn when working out.
For instance, if your workout helps you burn 300 calories, your meal plan for that day should contain foods with a total of 1800 calories, instead of 1500 recommended by this meal plan. So you need to add a 300-calorie snack to your daily meal plan.
1500-Calorie Safe Meal Plan
Here you can find the one-day safe meal plan, along with all the yummy recipes you need for a safe weight loss:
Breakfast: Zucchini Frittata + Almond Cornflake Treats.
Snack: Flax Milk Cocoa Protein Shake.
Lunch: Curry Chicken Salad + Mango Lassi.
Snack: Cheddar Cheese (30g) + One Cup Raw Carrots (130g).
Dinner: Red Bean Salad + All American Tuna.
Nutritional Value: 1466.2 Calories, 131.4g Carbs, 50g Fat, 130.2g Protein.
1. Zucchini Frittata
- Onions 40g;
- Chopped Zucchini 1/2 cup (60g);
- Egg White 12 tbsp (180g);
- Whole Egg 1 large (50g);
- Salt 1 dash (0.40g);
- Black Pepper 1 dash (0.10g);
- Low Fat Cheese (cheddar or colby) 7g.
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Add the onion and zucchini in an oven-proof skillet coated with cooking spray. Saut in the oven for 2-3 minutes.
- Whisk together the eggs in a large bowl and pour them over the vegetables.
- Sprinkle with pepper and salt and cook for about 6-7 minutes.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top and place it back into the oven.
- Bake until the cheese is melted (about 5 minutes).
Nutritional Value: 205.1 Calories, 7.6g Carbs, 5.8g Fat, 29.1g Protein.
2. Almond Cornflake Treats
- Unsalted Butter 10g;
- Marshmallows 2 pieces (14g);
- Sliced Almonds 1/10 cup (6g);
- Coconut Meat 1/10 cup (5g);
- Corn Flakes 1/5 cup (6g).
- Combine the marshmallows with the butter in a medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat until melted. Stir from time to time.
- Stir in the toasted almonds and cornflakes.
- Press into a baking pan and let sit for half hour. Then cut and enjoy!
Nutritional Value: 198.6 Calories, 20.1g Carbs, 13g Fat, 2.2g Protein.
3. Flax Milk Cocoa Protein Shake
Blend one glass (250g) of flax milk, 1 tbsp (6g) of cocoa powder, 1 tbsp (12g) of white sugar, 30g of protein powder and a handful of ice. Enjoy!
Nutritional Value: 188.6 Calories, 24.7g Carbs, 4.3g Fat, 16.1g Protein.
4. Curry Chicken Salad
In a medium bowl, stir together the half roasted chicken breast (90g), half stalk celery (32g), 20g mayonnaise and less than a half tsp of curry powder. Enjoy!
Nutritional Value: 196.8 Calories, 3.2g Carbs, 7.7g Fat, 27.1g Protein.
5. Mango Lassi
Blend half peeled and diced mango (100g), 100g low fat yogurt, half tbsp honey and half cup ice cubes (120g) and serve.
Nutritional Value: 151.9 Calories, 30.6g Carbs, 1.8g Fat, 5.7g Protein.
6. Red Bean Salad
- Scallions 1/2medium (8g);
- Parsley 2.5g;
- Olive Oil 1/3 tbsp (5g);
- Salt 1/6 dash (0.07g);
- Black Pepper 1/6 dash (0.02g);
- Sliced Red Bell Pepper 1.6 cup (15g);
- Canned Kidney Beans 2/3 cup (170g);
- Celery 1/6 stalks (11g);
- Red Pepper Relish 1/6 cup;
- Vinegar 1/6 tbsp (2.5g).
- Prepare the vegetables: drain kidney beans and chop celery, scallions, parsley and red pepper.
- Toss all veggies into a bowl.
- Adjust seasonings.
Nutritional Value: 193.1 Calories, 28.2g Carbs, 5.3g Fat, 9.5g Protein.
7. All American Tuna
Mix 1 can of tuna (165g), 1 tbsp fat free mayonnaise dressing, half stalk celery and half large pickle (70g) in a bowl and serve.
Nutritional Value: 164.6 Calories, 4.4g Carbs, 2.2g Fat, 32.6g Protein.
This low-calorie, safe meal plan is designed for one day only, but if you want more healthy meal plans like this one, you can try this great diet program to lose weight fast. Stay fit!
Get more like this
in your inbox
Sign up for our daily email with fitness and nutrition tips, diets and weight loss programs, health news, and more.