The 1500-calorie meal plan offers delicious and nutritionally balanced meals for weight loss. It is recommended for lightly active people with the body weight around 150 pounds (68kg). If you’re a very active person, you should add back the calories you burn through your daily workout.
For example, if you burn 200 calories in a day doing some fitness exercises, you should eat 1700-calorie food in that day, instead of 1500 recommended by this meal plan. Have fun losing weight while eating healthy and tasty foods.
1500-Calorie Meal Plan
Here you can find the 1500-calorie meal plan for one day, along with all the recipes you need:
Breakfast: Cottage Cheese Pancakes + One Nonfat Greek Yogurt (125g).
Snack: Protein Shake.
Lunch: Barbecue Tuna Sandwich.
Snack: Provencal Endive Salad.
Dinner: Chicken Tostadas.
Nutritional Value: 1516.2 Calories, 122.9g Carbs, 56.2g Fat, 136.5g Protein.
1. Cottage Cheese Pancakes
- Cottage Cheese 1/4 cup (53 grams);
- Wheat Flour 1.10 cup (10 grams);
- Vegetable Oil 1/2 tbsp (7 grams);
- 1 Whole, Fresh Egg (50 grams);
- Pam Cooking Spray 1/4 spray (0.1 grams);
- Combine all foods in a large bowl.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium heat and then coat with cooking spray.
- Pour 1/3 cup of composition onto the pan.
- When appear bubbles on the surface, flip the composition with a spatula.
- Cook until browned and enjoy!
Recipe stats: 219 Calories, 10g Carbs, 13.9g Fat, 12.8g Protein.
2. Protein Shake
Add 30 grams of 100% whey protein powder to one cup (250g) of 2% fat milk, stir until no chunks of whey are left in the milk.
Recipe stats: 242 Calories, 14.7g Carbs, 5.8g Fat, 32g Protein.
3. Barbecue Tuna Sandwich
- Hamburger Bun 1 roll (40-50g);
- Tuna 1 can (165g);
- Low Sodium Barbecue Sauce 4tbsp (70g).
- Put the drained can of tuna and the barbecue sauce in a bowl and mix well.
- Put the mix in the microwave for about a minute.
- (Toast bun for a crispier sandwich.)
- Take the mix out of the microwave and place on your bun.
- This tastes almost like pulled pork, so enjoy!
Recipe stats: 360 Calories, 44.6g Carbs, 4.4g Fat, 36.2g Protein.
4. Provencal Endive Salad
- Anchovy 3 pieces (12g);
- Salt 1/8 tsp (0.75g);
- Olive Oil 3/4 tbsp (10g);
- Vinegar 1/2 tsp (2.5g);
- Minced Garlic 1/10 tsp (0.17g);
- Black Pepper 1/4 dash (0.025g);
- Raw Endive 1 1/2 head (770g).
- Mix the garlic and the olive oil in a large serving bowl.
- Chop the anchovy fillets and add them to the dressing (mix).
- Add salt, pepper and vinegar to the dressing and let it sit for about 5 minutes.
- Discard the hard root end and the tired leaves from the endives.
- Chop the endives into 1-inch wide pieces.
- Add the chopped endives to the serving bowl and toss gently.
- Serve right after the leaves are coated in the dressing.
Recipe stats: 246.3 Calories, 25.8g Carbs, 12.8g Fat, 13.1g Protein.
5. Chicken Tostadas
- Sour cream 1/10 cup (23g);
- Chopped Onions 1/10 cup (16g);
- Tostada Shells 1 piece (12g);
- Shredded Mexican Cheese 1/7 cup (17g);
- Roasted Chicken Breast 3/10 breast (50g);
- Salsa Sauce 1/10 cup (25g);
- Shredded Lettuce 2/5 cup (20g);
- Refried Smashed Beans 1/5 cup (50g);
- Sliced Avocados 1/5 cup (30g);
- Take a tablespoon of refried smashed beans and spread it over the tostada.
- Then cover it with all the other ingredients and enjoy.
Recipe stats: 348.5 Calories, 21.7g Carbs, 18.7g Fat, 25g Protein.
This 1500-calorie meal plan is designed for one day only, but if you want more meal plans like this one, please leave a comment below. Stay fit!
Get more like this
in your inbox
Sign up for our daily email with fitness and nutrition tips, diets and weight loss programs, health news, and more.