The 1500-calorie meal plan offers delicious and nutritionally balanced meals for weight loss. It is recommended for lightly active people with the body weight around 150 pounds (68kg). If you’re a very active person, you should add back the calories you burn through your daily workout.
For example, if you burn 200 calories in a day doing some fitness exercises, you should eat 1700-calorie food in that day, instead of 1500 recommended by this meal plan. Have fun losing weight while eating healthy and tasty foods.
1500-Calorie Meal Plan
Here you can find the 1500-calorie meal plan for one day, along with all the recipes you need:
Breakfast: Cottage Cheese Pancakes + One Nonfat Greek Yogurt (125g).
Snack: Protein Shake.
Lunch: Barbecue Tuna Sandwich.
Snack: Provencal Endive Salad.
Dinner: Chicken Tostadas.
Nutritional Value: 1516.2 Calories, 122.9g Carbs, 56.2g Fat, 136.5g Protein.
1. Cottage Cheese Pancakes
- Cottage Cheese 1/4 cup (53 grams);
- Wheat Flour 1.10 cup (10 grams);
- Vegetable Oil 1/2 tbsp (7 grams);
- 1 Whole, Fresh Egg (50 grams);
- Pam Cooking Spray 1/4 spray (0.1 grams);
- Combine all foods in a large bowl.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium heat and then coat with cooking spray.
- Pour 1/3 cup of composition onto the pan.
- When appear bubbles on the surface, flip the composition with a spatula.
- Cook until browned and enjoy!
Recipe stats: 219 Calories, 10g Carbs, 13.9g Fat, 12.8g Protein.
2. Protein Shake
Add 30 grams of 100% whey protein powder to one cup (250g) of 2% fat milk, stir until no chunks of whey are left in the milk.
Recipe stats: 242 Calories, 14.7g Carbs, 5.8g Fat, 32g Protein.
3. Barbecue Tuna Sandwich
- Hamburger Bun 1 roll (40-50g);
- Tuna 1 can (165g);
- Low Sodium Barbecue Sauce 4tbsp (70g).
- Put the drained can of tuna and the barbecue sauce in a bowl and mix well.
- Put the mix in the microwave for about a minute.
- (Toast bun for a crispier sandwich.)
- Take the mix out of the microwave and place on your bun.
- This tastes almost like pulled pork, so enjoy!
Recipe stats: 360 Calories, 44.6g Carbs, 4.4g Fat, 36.2g Protein.
4. Provencal Endive Salad
- Anchovy 3 pieces (12g);
- Salt 1/8 tsp (0.75g);
- Olive Oil 3/4 tbsp (10g);
- Vinegar 1/2 tsp (2.5g);
- Minced Garlic 1/10 tsp (0.17g);
- Black Pepper 1/4 dash (0.025g);
- Raw Endive 1 1/2 head (770g).
- Mix the garlic and the olive oil in a large serving bowl.
- Chop the anchovy fillets and add them to the dressing (mix).
- Add salt, pepper and vinegar to the dressing and let it sit for about 5 minutes.
- Discard the hard root end and the tired leaves from the endives.
- Chop the endives into 1-inch wide pieces.
- Add the chopped endives to the serving bowl and toss gently.
- Serve right after the leaves are coated in the dressing.
Recipe stats: 246.3 Calories, 25.8g Carbs, 12.8g Fat, 13.1g Protein.
5. Chicken Tostadas
- Sour cream 1/10 cup (23g);
- Chopped Onions 1/10 cup (16g);
- Tostada Shells 1 piece (12g);
- Shredded Mexican Cheese 1/7 cup (17g);
- Roasted Chicken Breast 3/10 breast (50g);
- Salsa Sauce 1/10 cup (25g);
- Shredded Lettuce 2/5 cup (20g);
- Refried Smashed Beans 1/5 cup (50g);
- Sliced Avocados 1/5 cup (30g);
- Take a tablespoon of refried smashed beans and spread it over the tostada.
- Then cover it with all the other ingredients and enjoy.
Recipe stats: 348.5 Calories, 21.7g Carbs, 18.7g Fat, 25g Protein.
This 1500-calorie meal plan is designed for one day only, but if you want more meal plans like this one, please leave a comment below. Or you can join this great diet program to lose weight. Stay fit!