In addition to many well known excitement techniques to put into practice for better love performance, it really counts, in fact, muscle strength and flexibility. These 4 love exercises will help you with that.
Sculpting and stretching the muscles can make the difference between a simple game and a great regular love time.
Improve Your Life With Love Exercises
These love exercises can help to enhance love pleasure of both, own and that of your partner.
1⃣ The Turtle Position
- Lie on your belly, placing a folded towel under your basin. Keep your legs and arms fully extended.
- Slowly bend your elbows and knees at 90 degrees, until you get into a frog/turtle position.
- Hold this position for 3 minutes.
2⃣ Wall Squats With Ball
Some love exercises can overload your back. Coach Nancy Krank from Los Angeles recommends using a yoga ball to prevent injury when performing squats.
- Place the ball on the wall, lean on it so its roundness still fill your lower back, in lumbar region.
- Put your hands on your thighs and begin to squat, without dropping the ball.
- Stop when your knees are bent at 90 degrees.
- Hold for 15 seconds and repeat, performing at least 10 repetitions.
3⃣ Spiderman Pushups
- Put yourself in the pushup position with hands outstretched. Bend your knees if you find the exercise too difficult.
- Bend your elbows and your left knee, then return to starting position. Alternate legs.
- Ideal is to do 2 sets of 10-15 reps for each leg.
4⃣ A Little Different Lunge
If your legs hurt after making love, it means your legs muscles are not strong enough and you have to work both the inside and the outside of your thighs. Here’s what to do:
- Kneel down on all fours and stretch one leg back.
- Then bring it all stretched aside, at 90 degrees from the basin.
- Hold for 10 seconds and switch legs.
- You can do as many reps as you can on both legs.
Get more like this
in your inbox
Sign up for our daily email with fitness and nutrition tips, diets and weight loss programs, health news, and more.