If you have children who give exam this year, their stress level will be increased. The nutrition for kids is very important for their growth. Here’s how you can help your kids with a healthy nutrition:
Not A Breakfast Fan?
Give him a smoothie for students. Rich in omega 3 fatty acids which stimulate brain activity and protein will keep the hunger away, so the concentration will be maximized, even in the morning.
Smoothie For Students
Preparation: 5 minutes • 1 serving;
Place 85g of strawberries, 1 small banana, 100g of yogurt, 1 tablespoon of Nutella and 1 tablespoon peanut butter in a blender and blend until is smooth. It is served in a glass of one teaspoon linseed and 50 ml of milk.
N.V. Per Serving: 398 calories, 13g protein, 20g fat, 6g saturated fat, 42g carbs, 3g fiber, 40g sugar, 0.4g salt.
For A Better Memory
Eggs are rich in choline, a nutrient necessary for the brain to help storing. Serve your child fried eggs for breakfast or a consistent omelette lunch.
Brie And Bacon Omelette With Summer Salad
– 2 tablespoons olive oil;
– 200g smoked bacon;
– 6 eggs, lightly beaten;
– 1 bunch of chives small, minced;
– 100g brie cheese, sliced;
– 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar;
– 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard;
– 1 cucumber, halved, seeded and sliced diagonally;
– 200g radishes, cut into quarters.
1. Heat a teaspoon of oil in a small pan. Add bacon and fry until crisp and golden. Then remove and place on a paper towel.
2. Heat up two tablespoons of oil in a pan non-adherent. Mix eggs with bacon, chives and a little black pepper. Put everything in hot pan and cook over medium heat until it coagulates a little, then add Brie cheese above. Cook the omelet until is golden. Remove from pan and cut into slices before serving.
3. Meanwhile, in a bowl mix the remaining olive oil, vinegar, mustard and seasoning. Place in bowl cucumber and radishes, stir and serve with slices of omelette.
4. N.V. Per Serving: 395 calories, 25g protein, 31g fat, 12g saturated fat, 3g carbs, 2g fiber, 3g sugar, 2.2g salt
Brain needs a constant source of energy, and crunching of nuts, seeds and dried fruits stabilizes blood sugar levels while helping to iron dose required. Say “goodbye” fatigue and lack of concentration!
Hydration Is Important
Make sure you put your baby a bottle of water in the bag, in order to hydrate throughout the day.
Get more like this
in your inbox
Sign up for our daily email with fitness and nutrition tips, diets and weight loss programs, health news, and more.