Watermelon is considered a medicinal food. A quarter of melon containing 2 mg of beta-carotene. U.S. National Cancer Institute recommends 5.7 mg / day for anticancer and protection against heart disease. It also contains vitamin C.
Watermelon is a natural diuretic and in reasonable amounts of consumption will lead to weight loss, but also a beneficial detoxification of the body.
– strong diuretic.
It is used as a treatment for:
– urinary stones.
– Urinary stones: in the morning on an empty stomach
Treatment With Watermelon
Cantaloupe and watermelon are a healthy cocktail of water (about 95%) and natural sugars, all seasoned with enzymes, organic acids contained mostly near the shell. There’s why the shell has a taste not very pleasant.
Therapeutic Qualities Of Watermelon Diet
1. High water content makes it suitable as a diuretic to treat kidney and urinary tract.
2. Enzymes and organic acids have powerful detoxification effects, which recommend watermelon for those with a nutrition full of toxins.
3. Lycopene, a substance with antioxidant and immune regulator, found in watermelon it is recommended for people with a higher degree of body usage, for elders.
The Beneficial Effects Of Watermelon Diet On The Figure
1. Watermelon is easily digested because of its high proportion of water.
2. Nutritional value of watermelon is almost zero, given the small amount of glucose it contains, from his volume, so you will still be hungry.
3. The amount of water consumed and passed through the kidneys in combination with glucose makes eating watermelon a great kidney washing machine.
The conclusion is that a diet of less than ten days per month with watermelon has the effect of detoxification, hormone regulation and immune human body.